WeeYin

Pluto 6 Board

Posted (edited)

sorry had to out. ok done all that and still the same. ok I switch on the machine NV11 starts up; initialising NV11 runs again but does not light up front bezel ! defiantly think knackered; will buy this Vega I was looking at! No it does not except any notes

Edited by WeeYin

Hi Again; sorry me again! ok I went through every test but the one I needed; got the date year and time up to date; but BNV Key Test just not there; but test 1.5 not on this board; or it's under some other code but I can't find. I even had the machine doing demo's; I am at a standstill; lost in test procedures. Oh I even found a video that shows what to do; but not this machine so far.

There is one thing. Does your machine support an acceptor with recycler? Beign quite old on £70 it may only support acceptor only (NV10)

Posted (edited)

yeah it does; has recycle £10 or £20 notes switches

Yeah it is a JPM

Edited by WeeYin

Oh and the machine has decided with dip switch 8 on now comes up with Error = 16 00

with  left dip 8 on NV 11 has a little red light on the left side pulsating; the error comes up with the right dip 8 on 

when we tried entering the BNV key this is when this Error = 16 00 started

Oh have only just noticed NV11 has little pulsating lights left and right; left is top and bottom right is a lower pulsating light

this machine date is 2013 is old yes. but still good fun

Have a look in or around the behind the bezel... the lamps aren't usually part of the note or coin acceptor wiring. They're usually part of the fruit machine lamp wiring loom. The main mpu usually decides when to illuminate the lamp meaning acceptor is active. It's not the acceptor itself. 

If there's a bulb there check it.... it should light up during a lamp test routine also.

Oh Sorry; ah will try that, but we think this NV11 damaged; although it does make all the right noises but very loud and crunching noise; but is not we think cctalk; also so strange this ERROR 16 when enable note acceptor dip switch 8?

Ok been through tests and no light (reset the dip switches with the error on pressed test but went back to enter BNV key and now (key valid) strange indeed. so will now switch off machine and on again!

Posted (edited)

No Errors; note acceptor no light at bezel and does not except any notes/ any Ideas? faulty Y/N?

Edited by WeeYin

Posted (edited)

Ok I forgot the light you told me about that is now on too; Ok what ever we done all is working now; OK we went through all the tests took off the recycler part; the NV9 part started working; then switched off and waited a few seconds switched on we got the error; so pressed test got to enter BNV key (key valid) then switched off; put back the recycler part NV11 all working; put £10 note in and machine excepted; We have been at this for days till people like you are there to help! so glad I registered was so frightened to do at first as we thought we would get laughed at; but I can't thank you all enough; you are all Friends we could never have got this working without all the help we were given.

TAKE CARE

GREAT BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL OUT THERE

Edited by WeeYin

Oh yeah works great; Would never have got that far if you had not helped; BIG THANKS

there is no other words I can say but your a genius to me; THANKS AGAIN

Posted (edited)

Oh sorry to be a pest again but do you know anything about JCM Vega note acceptor/validator recycler; I just bought one Had it on order (Arrived Thursday 29th with all the excitement I forgot I had ordered it);  when we thought NV11 faulty but will keep the Vega as a spare just in case NV11 stops working; have the training manual and tells how to install; but I have one question that I am not sure about! Dip switch 3 ---on RS232C Interface ---off Pulse Interface. not sure which on or off? that's the only part we are not sure about what pulse interface is? to put what switch on or off? just in case my son has to fit it.

other than that it looks good!

Edited by WeeYin