WeeYin

Pluto 6 Board

Here's my Problem
I wonder if you can tell me how to connect a Note acceptor to a Pluto 6 fruit machine Board Please?
I just cannot find anyone to tell me how; they just say too complicated. Can you be the one to tell me?
It cannot be any harder than when I am connecting hardware into computers.
I just need the cables with the proper inputs and outputs.
If you can or not let me know.

1353470121_Pluto6.jpg.540512ddd7432e5d58d6400d3c1169a1.jpgThanks

Posted (edited)

Thank you; Yes that plug is connected, what do I need to do

next?

Edited by WeeYin

Posted (edited)

I have already got a NV11; just looking at it and is has the tinwork on it. I had a look online to see what you meant.

what do I do next please!

Oh by the way you are a genius; I would have been stuck for days without help.

Edited by WeeYin

I thank you so far; although I might or might not need anymore cables Y/N

Ok have the hospital to go to this morning; will check with your reply later. (by the way I am an x armed forces disabled person) not that matters but I am retired now  but still keep my hand in at building computers for friends and family free.

Plug it in. Get machine into test, go to BNV key and enter 123456 or last 6 digits of serial number. see how that goes. 

Ok I plugged it in NV11 Made the correct noise; I set the switches to enable note acceptor! NV11 not lit up though; Have I done that ok you think?

yeah that's it thanks. but I don't think I have the right loom connection on the acceptor mine is; Green; Brown; and 2 white

yeah your right it works. I have been through page 1 to 5 and done all that; makes all the correct noises and acceptor works but bezel does not light during initialising. did page 5 then back to step 1;  it does do the flashing 6 but not 4 so is non des unit I think; will have to try something else; But thankyou you have been a great help; now that I know how it will make a big difference; something new for me to work on;

BIG THANKS; Kind Regards

TAKE CARE

To reset the note acceptors BNV code  remove the float unit form the top of the acceptor by unclipping the retaining clips from both sides of the acceptor. Select the red configuration button on the main unit and hold in position. Turn on the machines power and then release the button after 5 seconds. The acceptors bezel will now strobe and the unit will reset. Reconnect the float units and then refit into the machine. The BNV key will now be set to the factory setting. Before setting the key check the interface setting is still CCtalk by double clicking the red configuration button. The bezel should flash 6 times. If not then hold the configuration button for 5 seconds until the bezel lights up the release the configuration button. The NV11 will now reset. Double click the red configuration button and ensure that the bezel flashes 6 times.

I do not know how or what to do to enter the BNV code. everything else works ok; I have followed everything but how to get it to except this BNV code?

Posted (edited)

the Key is 123456. but how to get the machine to except; I am stuck!

even followed instructions for des and non des machines

the acceptor no longer flashes

Edited by WeeYin

Think My brain is has a laps somewhere or I have became brainless; I noticed a JCM VEGA note acceptor/validator recycler ACCEPTS GBP & SCO NOTES also says:- are set up in DES mode so they will work in either a DES or a NON DES machine. thinking this NV11 faulty!

All you should have to do is reset the Key (Hold button while powering up 5 secs) then re-boot, then enter 123456 in BNV Key test (machine in test mode) then re-boot again. It should make the noises on startup then make noises again when machine gets to set up note acceptor. Make sure you've got dip 8 switched on (both banks if unsure which one). I.m assuming machine keeps saying cct n when initialising. If your doing all this correctly yes you could have a duff acceptor. Also make sure it's in correct mode 6 flashes for cct mode.

yeah got all that; switch 8 on bank 1; bank 2 switch 5; yeah makes all the noises; machine initialises and says B002 and pub landlord £70 cash 100p then its  ready to put coins in; ok switch on NV11 makes noises then initialising nv11 again then B002 and pub landlord £70 cash 100p ; another thought might be the software update needed

Top up the hopper. Let it initialise turn refill key and press hopper top up switch, close doors and see what happens then.