Ben Moore

Wanted old reel stop solenoid

Does anyone have a old electrical mechanical reel stop solenoid like this one I could buy please as needing the spring of one but will buy whole unit 

I have all ready brought this as originally needed two but seller unfortunately doesn't have anymore 

Screenshot_20190729-105754_eBay.jpg

I'll take a look Ben and let you know if I have a spare .

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sulzerned said:

I'll take a look Ben and let you know if I have a spare .

Ok thank you some one just messaged me on Facebook that they may have one will let you know if they don't 

On 8/4/2019 at 8:13 AM, Ben Moore said:

Ok thank you some one just messaged me on Facebook that they may have one will let you know if they don't 

If you have old machines grab any spares you can,not just one,then you have parts for future reference.Ive seen on ebay about 8 omron relays that many e/ms use.cheap aswell.I get any spsres i can just incase one day i need them.That way you can get on with it and not wait

• Like 1

Ok thank you that's what I'm thinking now just didn't realise they were this hard to get 

On 8/6/2019 at 11:29 PM, warlord said:

If you have old machines grab any spares you can,not just one,then you have parts for future reference.Ive seen on ebay about 8 omron relays that many e/ms use.cheap aswell.I get any spsres i can just incase one day i need them.That way you can get on with it and not wait