Dont think we have roms for this, would be good to get a rom dump.

5 hours ago, vectra666 said:

And pics 

Can’t put pics up not my game, just bought a board and it has these Roms, yet to test them 

We have an high red flyer for this,im sure 

• Like 1

Hopefully Roms are working I’ll not disrupt them, if you or someone on here is needing to copy them for emulation I’ll send the whole board with the Roms (providing the MPU works, if not I’ll risk removing them and putting them on a confirmed working board. 

There is always people willing to dump roms dependant on where they are, some members like to be sent them via post. 

hopefully they work, I'm sure Mr p was after the madness machine not sure if he ever found one though.

55 minutes ago, andy-1 said:

There is always people willing to dump roms dependant on where they are, some members like to be sent them via post. 

hopefully they work, I'm sure Mr p was after the madness machine not sure if he ever found one though.

Last complete one sold for like a K, shame this one here has been broken up, asked the guy who sold the MPU to me if he still has the madness machine, he replied ‘No sorry the machine went a long time ago I just came across this in a box in the workshop’ so unfortunately it’s been broken up :( but if the Roms are working hopefully we can get it emulated 🤞

Congratulations on securing these roms though, there are still lots of gems yet to be discovered that we all hope to see again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andy-1 said:

Congratulations on securing these roms though, there are still lots of gems yet to be discovered that we all hope to see again. 

Cheers, but We will not celebrate yet hopefully they are working!

• Like 1

Good and bad news. It boots but alarms and won’t go any further than that, 

4 soild lights and 1 flashing which is correct for a working board. Should I risk trying these Roms in a differnt board (confirmed working board) or send this board and Roms away and someone test them and hopefully get them emulated. The MPU that was with the Roms is in great nick so makes me fear the worse.

11 minutes ago, BarcrestPlayers said:

Good and bad news. It boots but alarms and won’t go any further than that, 

4 soild lights and 1 flashing which is correct for a working board. Should I risk trying these Roms in a differnt board (confirmed working board) or send this board and Roms away and someone test them and hopefully get them emulated. The MPU that was with the Roms is in great nick so makes me fear the worse.

It only takes 1 more or less invisible break in a track to cause havock.My m1a board ive just fixed was mint,checked 4 times on light box and with magnifyer but still had 4 broken tracks,I would deffo check with known working board to verify.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, warlord said:

It only takes 1 more or less invisible break in a track to cause havock.My m1a board ive just fixed was mint,checked 4 times on light box and with magnifyer but still had 4 broken tracks,I would deffo check with known working board to verify.

Ya your right mate,  just risk it and swap Roms over. I’ll let you know the results 🤞

Great news!! After testing in beer guide they seem to be working. EPROMs and MPU!

Justed realised why it alarmed in London Underground! Underground was set to £15 Stake key

12 hours ago, BarcrestPlayers said:

Result.great stuff