I've just picked up a mpu4 line up.  Its 5p on £4 or £2. But does anyone know the dip to change it.  It's currently on £4 Jackpot.  But I feel it will be better on £2 being 5p a go. I was expecting a simple switch in the back but not seen one 😊

IMG_20190602_213041_034.jpg

• Like 2

Nice find there. Pretty sure it's 1 of the dips.... Or a toggle switch on the side. Think it's possible to put it on 10p play too?! 

I'm happy to be on 5p £2 Jackpot.  As that matches the decals. I don't have the 10p decal.  But the Jackpot is 2 lamps either side of the bars 👌

i am sure the manuals in downloads somewhere 

I've done a search. But to be honest I find any search useless since it all went over

Nice! Got one myself, absolutely shagged though, waiting for a cab swap! Always wondered what it would sound like! 

Nothing wrong with it, worth having.

Not my cup of tea at all (BWB shite! 8) ) but they are fairly rare so a nice find.

Looking at those decals it will be set on the stake, you'll only be able to change between £2 and £4 for the bars.

5p/£2 will play a much better game I would have thought.

My thoughts exactly.  Your be surprised as well Gray.  As its created a lot of interest and people wanting it on Facebook and YouTube.  I've had more interest in this machine than most others I've picked up in months.  The power of Line Up whatever the tech 😁🥴🤣

• Like 2

The only good thing about this machine Steve is that it used to feature hold on £2 every now and then.

Good machine but not a patch on the original

Edited by sam20sam

But as I say loads of times. It's not meant to be the original.  It's a machine in it's own right. . It's like saying the shit mini is the same as the Austin mini. Of course it isn't it's a car in it's own right.  The only thing I know for certain is mine is far more rare than all the line ups.  And I like that 👌😁

• Like 1

Wonder what it was in its former life...🤔

11 minutes ago, Lemmo said:

Wonder what it was in its former life...🤔

It was a stop the clock 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, sulzerned said:

It was a stop the clock 

:( Should be on Crimewatch! :(

• Haha 1

My tuppenny nudger (MPU4) was a rebuild of a Crystal dome the one sticker was even left inside it made me sad! :( @sulzerned @superbank

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, BarcrestPlayers said:

My tuppenny nudger (MPU4) was a rebuild of a Crystal dome the one sticker was even left inside it made me sad! :( @sulzerned @superbank

Such a shame...

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I had rich n famous bwb rebuild and the one with keys cant remember what it was called... anyway I put 2 tuppenny nudgers kits on both in 2000! 

13 hours ago, sulzerned said:

It was a stop the clock 

Thought it probably a STC or a SAG... criminal butchery... just like the mpu3 changed to those awful 2p conversions in the 80's... 😫 LoL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Agreed but those conversion s are just as popular with some people 

On 6/9/2019 at 9:48 PM, mabby2000 said:

Oh yeah, I had rich n famous bwb rebuild and the one with keys cant remember what it was called... anyway I put 2 tuppenny nudgers kits on both in 2000! 

Back In 2000 you wouldn’t think much of it, there’s a lot of Tuppenny over here there was a MDM ‘factory’ based over a here. Do you recon all the 2p nudger are 3rd rebuilds done by kits or did MDM do them officially to? Btw the one with keys might be ‘take your pick’

That's the 1. Take your pick! I remember customers complaining about where these fruits were! Mdm made the kits, u could buy either kits or rebuilds. Quite easy to do it up my self. They took off! 

• Thanks 1

A great machine Steve. One i used to play a lot. I couldn't afford to play the original 10p version. This is a great port IMO. Thank fuck it got converted from a STC, one of the dullest MPU4 machines ever!

Thanks for the video, I wouldn't mind one of these. Swap you for a MPU3 cabinet (you can rebuild your puffin billy ;))