rolo

Dutch MFME machines

Posted (edited)

Hi there, 

Since I've lost a lot of my old machines due to a HDD crash, my question to you all is to help me out gathering  back those oldies! 

Thanks in advance!

Edited by rolo

1 minute ago, mabby2000 said:

Hi, welcome!

What's HHD? 

Cheers

Hard Disk Drive :)

Posted (edited)

Oops! Now I know what you mean! Must be a duh moment! 

So what oldies are you after?

Edited by mabby2000

33 minutes ago, mabby2000 said:

most likely anything he can get for free without giving any resources to the forum, does that about sum it up?

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Andrew96_ said:

most likely anything he can get for free without giving any resources to the forum, does that about sum it up?

Excuse me?

image.thumb.png.a6273b57f315c85f60a7aac8f85fb5dc.png

Edited by rolo

Emulated layouts are freely given by creators and do not require a donation. 

Fairly sure Geddy uploaded all of the Dutch emulations in a post either here or at Fruit-Emu.co.uk

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mabby2000 said:

Oops! Now I know what you mean! Must be a duh moment! 

Andy capp, Random runner, club 2000, Hot Shot, Real Magic, Going Bananas, Magic Circle, Graffiti, Ventura, Turbo Play, Cash Explosion, The Hit, Fruit Magic

I would love to play these again :) 

19 hours ago, Andrew96_ said:

That's actually not the case here. Rolo has released a playable layout of a Dutch machine in an earlier thread. And very nice it is too! :)

He's not just here for what he can get, he's actually giving something first. :)

Thanks guys for clearing things up. I'm trying to get these machines so I can update and share them with you. 

Rolo you are the MAN, i was looking for the longest time for Dutch machines. Unforunatly im not good at making layouts or creative stuff like that. I must count on ppl like yourself to get those glorious machines back to play. I thank you ! (Oftewel hardstikke bedankt voor je inzet !!)

Ik speel deze classics op een full size cabinet, nu nog mijn favoriet: Topdeck ;)

http://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1491-nemos-virtual-slot/

Again, thanks man, also a HUGE thanks to all who contributed !