Amot

Golden ghost/golden stepper inbreed

Hopefully you won the glass :) I noticed it ended today and at not a bad price too!

Unfortunately not set a bot up to bid as was busy and it failed gutted

Shame if you need it as im sure it went for £24 in the end 

Oh no gutted for you :(

I'm sure its sold to someone on here who may see this thread and offer it to you, as it is such a niche item for sure they will be on the mecca :)

Oh if ever you sell Action Pack or Hit The Top do PM me :)

Oh tony how could miss a chance like that! Never mind mate hope someone will offer it to you 

I was going to go for that . But didn't because I seen this thread.  I even know someone who could of picked it up for me. Could of back converted my Cash Filla or Fruit Connexion 😊😁

@Amot get in touch with the seller and see if he will tell you who bought it. He may well let you know, then you can contact him and see if he'll sell it to you. :)

Best of luck, these don't come up very often.

Turned out mark300 brought it I saw him today and he generously offered it me at cost. The seller has now refunded mark and relisted it and because a cpl of us messaged him he tried shilling it straight away bids now pulled and a complaint gone in by mark as seller cancelled for no reason 

It got shilled to 50 if anyone bids its likely to cost more than that now unless Ebay find in our favour 

Sounds like a complete tit Tony. Come across sellers like this before 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sulzerned said:

Sounds like a complete tit Tony. Come across sellers like this before 

Yes he is I sent all the messages I received and sent to Tony and Richie totally baffled he even sent me the address before cancel maybe should give number out for shill calling 😂 

Edited by mark300
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Amot said:

It got shilled to 50 if anyone bids its likely to cost more than that now unless Ebay find in our favour 

Sorry to hear that. Greedy, horrible cunts like him are what ruin eBay. :angry:

Hopefully will be ruled in Marks favour and you get it for a fair price.

• Like 1

Second that grah !annoying greedy people need to be given the justified negative feedback .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sulzerned said:

Second that grah !annoying greedy people need to be given the justified negative feedback .

Already done Nick

Looking poplar again a good few bidders already .. nice easy convison and looks like the glasses and reel bands looks inn good  nick.

Mk11 tall cab.. I'm sure I've got the tall cab in storage some where!

19 hours ago, superbank said:

Has he got back to you Mark?

No mate ignored all messages 

Sounds about right. :(

What's the score with eBay - have they made contact with regard to your complaint?

22 hours ago, superbank said:

Sounds about right. :(

What's the score with eBay - have they made contact with regard to your complaint?

They don’t give a toss more money for them I see it’s at £49 now

Rich put a 50 bid in at start it got shilled up to that within an hr my guess is its been done again hopefully it wont go any further as shiller now winning 

Personally couldn't give a toss now I wont bow to scrotes ever lol. It was won fair and square by mark and had he not offered it me I'd of understood. I certainly wont be bidding 

Well said tony dont blame you .I'm sure we'll all look out for other switch back glasses for you should they surface .