Amot

Golden ghost/golden stepper inbreed

Picked a rather interesting machine up today golden ghost. Really nice condition but somewhat of a mystery lol it appears to have started life as a golden stepper and the 4th reel is still in the machine and both roms on the card?????. Louie bee has kindly offered to back the roms up and make them available if required as I understand the recent dx used sg roms. Not managed to get it running yet but hopefully will soon

received_334358590586374.jpeg

received_593444361175731.jpeg

received_179091456365816.jpeg

received_842803326081509.jpeg

received_2318834691727021.jpeg

received_1560300327434228.jpeg

received_585632818611282.jpeg

received_327285877953743.jpeg

received_387563765177842.jpeg

received_293014908246290.jpeg

received_403014736952533.jpeg

received_332504944081434.jpeg

20190516_105236.jpg

• Like 3

Cool :)

Is this the machine that was advertised on Facebook?

Posted (edited)

Yes came with a few other goodies too enough to keep me busy for a year or two. The last one was local to the collection and was a freebie happy days. If anyone has a bottom glass for mps switch back I'd be eternally grateful cheers

20190516_194702.jpg

20190516_194711.jpg

20190516_194745.jpg

20190516_194726.jpg

20190516_194735.jpg

Edited by Amot
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Cracking machines there , literally

Right if Louie can dump the golden ghost rooms that'll be great, also some hi res images of the reel symbols and maybe lamp number Id,ing

Also on the list. 

I see you've downtown roms and hi res photos needed for that

Cash arena need rooms and pics again as those two we've no layouts for afaik

As for this golden ghost,steppa hybrid it's not the same machine as in this topic?

https://www.fruitemu.co.uk/ib/index.php?/topic/5523-golden-ghost-project/&tab=comments#comment-75408

Edited by vectra666
Added link

3 hours ago, Amot said:

Yes came with a few other goodies too enough to keep me busy for a year or two. The last one was local to the collection and was a freebie happy days. If anyone has a bottom glass for mps switch back I'd be eternally grateful cheers

20190516_194702.jpg

20190516_194711.jpg

20190516_194745.jpg

20190516_194726.jpg

20190516_194735.jpg

All of them are good 👍

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Cracking machines there , literally

Right if Louie can dump the golden ghost rooms that'll be great, also some hi res images of the reel symbols and maybe lamp number Id,ing

Also on the list. 

I see you've downtown roms and hi res photos needed for that

Cash arena need rooms and pics again as those two we've no layouts for afaik

As for this golden ghost,steppa hybrid it's not the same machine as in this topic?

https://www.fruitemu.co.uk/ib/index.php?/topic/5523-golden-ghost-project/&tab=comments#comment-75408

All roms will be made available as soon as I can get them dumped. I believe not the guy was in the north east and says he pulled it out a closed arcade a few years ago, maybe it's just how the reglass was done

Edited by Amot

flyer656.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cheers rich appreciated mate. And on the hi res pics I'm struggling to get the quality right if theres anyone local to notts who wants to do some there more than welcome cheers

32 minutes ago, Amot said:

Cheers rich appreciated mate. And on the hi res pics I'm struggling to get the quality right if theres anyone local to notts who wants to do some there more than welcome cheers

It's mainly the golden ghost reel symbols first would need the three bar symbols, red seven and the diamond/spot one with the glittery golden background.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

It's mainly the golden ghost reel symbols first would need the three bar symbols, red seven and the diamond/spot one with the glittery golden background.

i thought road runner / albaki already upped this information in a reel band topic many moons ago 

sadly this forums search section is truly wank and you can no longer find anything easy if atall 

oh and there is a 300dpi cash arena flyer in downloads so not sure why photos are needed 

Edited by riche100
  • Like 1

Nice find mate! Shame about that bottom glass, looks like its had a hammer to it.... Hope you get one for it :)

• Like 1

Hope you find a container full of PCP rubbish.... I'm working on the clearing of a bit more garage room......

• Like 1

Love that Cash Arena! :wub:

I've not seen one of them for a very long time!

Hit The Top looks nice too.

Some good machines there @Amot nice find. :)

• Like 2

Surely if this has golden steppa roms it wont work properly as the steppa has the fourth reel cash advance feature ?🤔

Golden steppa roms might have been erased then replace with golden ghost version, didn't bother to remove that label? Strange the 4th reel left on! Very nice find. I remember playing an ace with the little leds! Cash arena looks great! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 17 May 2019 at 9:01 AM, riche100 said:

i thought road runner / albaki already upped this information in a reel band topic many moons ago 

sadly this forums search section is truly wank and you can no longer find anything easy if atall 

oh and there is a 300dpi cash arena flyer in downloads so not sure why photos are needed 

That brings back memory's(I bet it was 10 years ago)

i modded the roms for stu back then from golden Steppa to golden ghost IIRC 

nice machine and as said " get those roms dumped"

Edited by Road Runner
  • Like 1

Golden ghost and Downtown roms are dumped and on here now cash arena and another system 1 cash towers are currently with midibob for dumping hes going to upload them on here once done cheers tony 

• Like 3

Thanks mate, another good set of machines to be emulated :)

Cheers rob I'm watching it hopefully no one else needs one lol

• Like 1

You're welcome :) hope you get it, fingers crossed!!

It was like me with my Rock On glass (which I still need to collect), I didn't know about it but thanks to the mecca was kindly told about it. 

Hope you get it to put in your machine :)