pete666

Injector program

Does anybody know where I can get this software for windows , like to try programming my own coin mechs 👌

It does sr5 mechs mate seen it on utube carnt find a download anywhere for it 👌

Cor... dont you need a yearly licence to do sr5's?! 

2 hours ago, pete666 said:

Does anybody know where I can get this software for windows , like to try programming my own coin mechs 👌

If only it was that easy.

Even if you could get software (which you can’t) you need special hardware too!! Then to pay each time you use it!

if your planning to do hundreds then it’s worth getting the special gear, if your messing with just 1 forget it!

That YouTube as got everything lol

I take mine to a chap near by don’t know what his software is he’s very cloak and dagger with it clicks on icon in windows 98 has a lead usb to sr5 and 1 minute hey done 

Andrew is correct!

It’s a yearly licence fee (not sure how much)... you need the interface box and leads, SR3 and SR5’s use different leads.

Then you need access to another program (I forget the name), to down load the data set coin files. Which the mechs need for all the CCTalk codes (etc) for anything that uses the 10 way plug....

Different variants, ie SR3 & SR5 use one program, SR3i/e use another, as do SR5i/e’s.  Then I’m sure there’s a variant or update for any that use DES too... 

The software may run on windows 98, I know the SR3/5 program works best on XP!

Again as Andrew said if it’s for 1, 2, 3.... don’t waste your time!

On 4/15/2019 at 4:21 PM, Andrew96_ said:

Even if you could get software (which you can’t) you need special hardware too!! Then to pay each time you use it!

if your planning to do hundreds then it’s worth getting the special gear, if your messing with just 1 forget it!

Exactly! Was told this last week. It might be okay if I get loads of sr5's to make it worth while. Other than that, a waste of time and money!