pete666

Red gaming super line up Rio cab

The said machine was running on the A70 bingo version program sent card off to be reprogrammed with A99 version arcade mode the normal playing version, got the card back today booted A99 no errors then noticed all the lights are out of sync reels too and buttons ! Alpha display normal , can anybody help ? Or no what’s gone wrong thankyou 

Looks like they use a different wiring harness, maybe the cabinets were different?

Looks like I might be getting the card back to put back on the old software then!

Perhaps the ROMs that Spa used are yet another version? He did say the PIC code was the same. Might be worth trying to track those down, or at least the name of them.

I’ve seen these cabs running normally on utube , sent Chris some data from the manual hope it might clarify things 🤞

Found this vid on utube took a screen shot of the same cab maybe spa can help 🤞63971C52-A886-4343-8857-02D21A9E9482.thumb.png.d97a3bbb859bddd5519beb7d8c9a8221.png

3 hours ago, Wizard said:

Perhaps the ROMs that Spa used are yet another version? He did say the PIC code was the same. Might be worth trying to track those down, or at least the name of them.

Yes, Mr P sent me just chips. Put them in, away it went :)

Posted (edited)

ok I just tried the K version of LIN10 and it appears to be version you want and it runs with the original PIC 😀

It must be the version that Mr P supplied.

FIles attached:

SLU.rar

Edited by Wizard

Sorry was at work last night boys , does this mean it will run in my cab ? 

37 minutes ago, pete666 said:

Sorry was at work last night boys , does this mean it will run in my cab ? 

Yes it should be fine 🙂

That’s excellent news many thanks to all concerned 👌😉

i will pm Andrew ask him politely if I can send the card back down to him 🤞thanks again all pete