jane.sharpe7

MPU4 - ROAD HOG CHARACTER hack

Posted (edited)

can someone test and burn  to see if it works if it doesnt without a character try ANY CHARACTER just to fill that empty space it.

if dont work i will do the character when i get back. if im able to succeed

i am away for a week please TONY SCOTT if you can test it hard ware wise message me on facebook i cannot

07851 026938 message my phone if anyone tests it and it works let me know. the emu works but it works even if i delete the character anyway on

the normal rom. the CHECKSUM is defo removed so we are on the right track

JAMES

PS sorry for the C**T  word on naming the rom but i just lost my temper with hacking and naming it

if that dont work try the other one but i think i changed too much code on that one PLEASE TRY THE C**T rom first

PS: im sure someone wanted a cracked HOT ROD the other day

CUNT 1 .P1

CRACKED RR6S.P1

Edited by jane.sharpe7
  • Like 3

does it work peeps im now off for a week message my phone or facebook me peeps

james sharpe

ps: would be nice to know while im away

This is really promising news James.

I'm not home at the moment but i will be able to try the C*** rom tomorrow if nobody else steps forward in the meantime.

Happy days 😀

I am on here guys. My phone is logged in. Someone try the roms im buzzing to find out. If it dont go without chrtr try any character . Once i done it on way in and it worked without chrtr but needed a chip in it

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jane.sharpe7 said:

Tony just messaged me hes going to test it in road hog

seems ok to me :D on 20p £6 will test further later on the emulator 

2 sound roms and 1 game rom  on a t card if any one has one  

Edited by stonyat421

Popeye we need it tested with proper card n sound roms in your machine. Me and tony have got well into it. Keep us up to date. Do not try in club machine. Please someone has a road hog please test thanks. Emu sometimes play ok when i hack then i have alarms in the machines sometimes

It will be my first job when i get home tomorrow mate.

I will pm you the andy capp rom if the road hog one works 😁

I think i still have the andy cap one. I mean even if road hog dont andy cap still might so we will see

• Thanks 1

Boots in to any layout in the emulator which all have different characters. No Chr error anyhow.

It does for me too and fingers crossed popeye has good news for us tonight. If... if  .... if   he says it works then this means that when people save an mpu4 barxrest machine with no card they can get their machine running. Do you know why i done all this?  Because people said it was uncrackable so i said HOLD MY PINT

• Like 8

Do i have to use a 27c512 eprom or can i use a different size one because i have run out of that size? Ordered some more off ebay anyhow.

Think i will try a different size for now and see what happens!

Im not in the know about that one mate.  Im not very good at working out links on card for eproms. Can someone help maybe

Scrub that, just found some hidden amongst others!

happy days 

No more “alright scrap it “ more like “ baby you can drive my car and baby I luv u toot toot toot toot yeah! “ nice one gents