Navvi30

Eachway shuffle CTL SELLING!

Hi All

after buying this it’s now sat in my garage untouched for 3 months so it needs to go to a good home!  Mrs says it’s clutter!  I’ll put it on eBay end April (on hol til then) but wanted to tell you all first as you helped me out loads when I got it!

Posted (edited)

Rember this one if im right the courier dropped it and smashed the cab up

So have you 're cabed it now or you selling it as spares

702C6CAC-61E2-4A9C-AB15-26DF35A9C38F.thumb.jpeg.d0ccd0b88a0b2563cebd13dc810da48d.jpeg.jpg

F3CD12DB-417B-4456-B7E6-24D4AC2DAFA9.thumb.jpeg.5783660efec6112c0b771651f373be78.jpeg.jpg

6AF3E2D7-1AE0-4741-BC6E-BD939775A8E1.thumb.jpeg.7c2a0ec2371d9256a725259f0cda5997.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Joe1

Exactly as per the pics - not even moved it!  Can be used as is or the cab repaired/replaced.  Love it but just don’t see it!

Just to update guys! I have bought this! it was collected today but will be a few weeks before it arrives here which will give me time to find somewhere to put the bloody thing!

My intention is to repair the cabinet even if that involves removing that cracked side! should be able to make a repair strong and almost invisible. Wish me luck!

Cheers Ronnie

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, netdent said:

Just to update guys! I have bought this! it was collected today but will be a few weeks before it arrives here which will give me time to find somewhere to put the bloody thing!

My intention is to repair the cabinet even if that involves removing that cracked side! should be able to make a repair strong and almost invisible. Wish me luck!

Cheers Ronnie

Best of luck mate

Yeah eBay pulled the listing seller was great to deal with

Be interesting to see that damage sorted and how its done..

36 minutes ago, warlord said:

Be interesting to see that damage sorted and how its done..

I know it's a bit unknown until I see it in the flesh, I do have some genuine JPM dowels I can use lol. I also have plenty brackets salvaged from other machines should it require extra stability but hope to keep it original!

It looks to me like it fell over in transit rather than courier dropping it? But who knows

Hay Rembered this one well it sure looked shot to shit... shame really would have been nice if some one had a old sru cab just a case of swoping it around

Nice and easy.. repairing that cab is going to take some doing

Good luck.. look forward to seeing some close up photos of the cab after its be repaired. 

Good luck

I would carefully pull that side apart about 1 inch,cover the bare wood in pva glue then sash cramp it tight for 24 hours,then lightly sand where the crack is to remove any step then mix some paint and re colour it adding some grain effect with a small airfix type brush.when dry polish and finish with car dash shine.

32 minutes ago, warlord said:

I would carefully pull that side apart about 1 inch,cover the bare wood in pva glue then sash cramp it tight for 24 hours,then lightly sand where the crack is to remove any step then mix some paint and re colour it adding some grain effect with a small airfix type brush.when dry polish and finish with car dash shine.

That's exactly what I planned to do lol, it's hard to know if the side is broken all the way through? I think when it fell over it landed on something on that side top, but time will tell

plenty to keep you busy there mate 

as for the repair should not be to difficult to sort out 

I love woodwork,done plenty of cab repairs and builds.would love to see pics as you do it.Im sure we can help if needs be

Nice one Ronnie, you have been after an eachway for years, delighted you now have one.

Should look good when it’s all sorted!

Thanks guys, I intend to start a thread when I start

Cant wait to see how you get on with this Ronnie good luck fella 😉

Thanks, never thought I would get one! although it's the CTL version beggars can't be choosers!

The irony is I had 3 sets of NOS glasses and sold them all thinking I will never have one!

• Sad 1

I sent my old Red EWS top glass off to Ian to help with the reproduction of glasses so you may be able to get a copy from him at some point although might be a little expensive 

3 minutes ago, matrixnetuk said:

I sent my old Red EWS top glass off to Ian to help with the reproduction of glasses so you may be able to get a copy from him at some point although might be a little expensive 

Cheers Stef, Ian also got a set of the CTL glasses. If I'm honest I like the blue look rather than the red as this is what they had in the arcade I worked in, or at least I think they were blue lol it was some years ago! But they were on 20p token jackpot

• Like 1

yuk at 20p token payout on an EWS lol

love mine on 10p tokens 

1 minute ago, matrixnetuk said:

yuk at 20p token payout on an EWS lol

love mine on 10p tokens 

I know there was only a couple on 10p token one was Ace Sidewinder all the other stuff was JPM and 20p tokens! wait actually they might have been all cash but the clickety click was tokens! My memory is sketchy it was roughly 1984 or 85

ACE Sidewinder paid out 10p tokens!

Clickity Click paid 20p tokens.

The last JPM machine to pay 10p tokens

was Nudge Shuffle and that paid out

two at a time for each pulse for both 10p's

and tokens.