hi guys went for a pint the other a day and sore this any body remember seeing one of these who makes it

20190310_190739.jpg

Wow! U seen this in a pub!? Looks very electrocoin cabinet! What's the jackpot? Or is it just for fun by the notice on the top glass....

was going to have a look at it and have a go but got called to the pool table and for got a bout it

if we go back there on sunday will do a little video on it

• Like 1

That’s just a fruit case with a snk neogeo board and psu put in it and extra fruit buttons added, not the best conversion I have ever seen!!!

19 minutes ago, fruit58 said:

bloody hell andy you now ya stuff

Well I used to buy non working neo geo boards with errors and repair them, so yep recognize them a bit! these are 2 I have working ( and about 6 more stored), not a very good pic but they were testing boards hence the 1943 monitor being on its side ( I could not be bothered to turn it) and the neo geo on the right running puzzle bobble

IMG_3418.PNG

That is a Cobra poker converted to a video, Conway bros in Northern Ireland made those poker's, it has the same poker button panel.

Edited by thompy
  • Like 1

Weren’t these highly illegal?.  If they are the same ones I’m thinking of.  You could place any stake, from 10p upwards.

makes my blood run cold..just thinking about them.

Statto

I always used to love grinding out a win right across on the old noraut pokers I used to play.  there are 10p ago 1s but I used to play one that was 2p ago you could still play a pound ago if I remember correctly me and my mate would usually play on 6 credits ago or 7 because when it gave you a random raise it was  just over twice your bet could take all night but do remember lifting a ton out of it a few times the one I played was called a snapper could beat you on twos I got told. That was a way back when 😎