MAGIK

Anyone seen a Cash force before?

We all know of cash attraction, and cash explosion, but I found another variant today - I will get the ROMs dumped for it too.

Anyone seen this before? presenting, the mighty CASH FORCE!

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, MAGIK said:

We all know of cash attraction, and cash explosion, but I found another variant today - I will get the ROMs dumped for it too.

Yes I remember cash force, the gx Super Bowl in bexhill springs to mind,and nice to hear the magik.

gawd I need a tripod when I do these videos!  it was just a case of cheezus look at that and grab the phone and film it.

8 hours ago, MAGIK said:

gawd I need a tripod when I do these videos!  it was just a case of cheezus look at that and grab the phone and film it.

Nice machine Pete, although I feel a little bit sea sick now 🤭

11 hours ago, niftynudger said:

Yes I remember cash force, the gx Super Bowl in bexhill springs to mind,and nice to hear the magik.

Really lol. I worked at the GX Superbowl from opening until I went and opened the new GX in Chelmsford. Was technician for the AMF82/70

Thanks for the vid Pete great classic machine and those sounds are great .I've got the club version called attraction and it's one of the best clubbers about. For me scorp1 was the last decent tech for bell fruit .it all went to shit from scorp2 onwards  !

42 minutes ago, quattrohead said:

Really lol. I worked at the GX Superbowl from opening until I went and opened the new GX in Chelmsford. Was technician for the AMF82/70

Ah there you go,sort of in between Hastings and bexhill really on that little retail pk,sunset boulevard in the bar I remember there as well.

Brings back memories! Played in a pub in 1990, hard to get jackpot! But then 2 quid repeaters go mad at times.

1 hour ago, sulzerned said:

Thanks for the vid Pete great classic machine and those sounds are great .I've got the club version called attraction and it's one of the best clubbers about. For me scorp1 was the last decent tech for bell fruit .it all went to shit from scorp2 onwards  !

Very nice Pete.

Loved the early scorp1s but I do enjoy scorp2s as well.

There are some great games on scorp2 Nick.

Dels Millions,Big Breakfast,Olympic Gold,Road to Wembley.

But I know you ain't a fan of sampled sounds lol.

But they are superior compared to what on offer these days.

On 3/9/2019 at 11:31 PM, MAGIK said:

Look forward to the rom dump, can you grab some hi res images too please??

Yes same  machine it was on there with a few others 

Joker wild 

777 heaven 

Cash force

And one more

Doesn’t look like it, I’m sure they’d be here in this thread, have you PM’d Magic?

You have to appreciate that not everyone is into the emulation of fruit machines, it is a shame, but I imagine the value of a rare fruit machine could drop if it was emulated?  Certainly a possibility.

J

17 hours ago, orchid said:

Doesn’t look like it, I’m sure they’d be here in this thread, have you PM’d Magic?

You have to appreciate that not everyone is into the emulation of fruit machines, it is a shame, but I imagine the value of a rare fruit machine could drop if it was emulated?  Certainly a possibility.

J

See your point once everyone can play it for free the novelty of having the real thing drops off

17 hours ago, orchid said:

J

He did say he'd get the ROMs dumped in the first post, perhaps he changed his mind?

Rom dumping is a quick and relatively fast process.  A decent USB eprom reader only cost £35.   It all depends on the condition of the eprom and how easy it is to access them. When I had a Project Coin machine the roms fitted directly to the main board.

J

58 minutes ago, CharlieRaymondo said:

Don't understand rom dumping but it must take some time to work at it. The dedication👍🏻

Remove ROMs from board ( normally socketed ), select ROM type on reader, place ROM in reader, press/click Read, press/click Save file, remove ROM, put back in board, rinse and repeat for each one.

Edited by Wizard
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Remove ROMs from board ( normally socketed ), select ROM type on reader, place ROM in reader, press/click Read, press/click Save file, remove ROM, put back in board, rinse and repeat for each one.

Thanks for providing that info and have saved it if ever I need it.

Is it difficult to remove ROMs as have heard that it is a possibility they could get wiped?

Edited by CharlieRaymondo

4 minutes ago, CharlieRaymondo said:

Thanks for providing that info and have saved it if ever I need it.

Is it difficult to remove ROMs as have heard that it is a possibility they could get wiped?

No EPROMS are very durable, no chance wiping them by just removing provided the power is turned off and none of the legs fall off.

What they don't like is being put back round the wrong way and tend to destroy themselves when the power is applied often lighting up like a bulb.