MAGIK

Anyone seen a Cash force before?

We all know of cash attraction, and cash explosion, but I found another variant today - I will get the ROMs dumped for it too.

Anyone seen this before? presenting, the mighty CASH FORCE!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MAGIK said:

We all know of cash attraction, and cash explosion, but I found another variant today - I will get the ROMs dumped for it too.

Yes I remember cash force, the gx Super Bowl in bexhill springs to mind,and nice to hear the magik.

gawd I need a tripod when I do these videos!  it was just a case of cheezus look at that and grab the phone and film it.

8 hours ago, MAGIK said:

gawd I need a tripod when I do these videos!  it was just a case of cheezus look at that and grab the phone and film it.

Nice machine Pete, although I feel a little bit sea sick now 🤭

11 hours ago, niftynudger said:

Yes I remember cash force, the gx Super Bowl in bexhill springs to mind,and nice to hear the magik.

Really lol. I worked at the GX Superbowl from opening until I went and opened the new GX in Chelmsford. Was technician for the AMF82/70

Thanks for the vid Pete great classic machine and those sounds are great .I've got the club version called attraction and it's one of the best clubbers about. For me scorp1 was the last decent tech for bell fruit .it all went to shit from scorp2 onwards  !

42 minutes ago, quattrohead said:

Really lol. I worked at the GX Superbowl from opening until I went and opened the new GX in Chelmsford. Was technician for the AMF82/70

Ah there you go,sort of in between Hastings and bexhill really on that little retail pk,sunset boulevard in the bar I remember there as well.

Brings back memories! Played in a pub in 1990, hard to get jackpot! But then 2 quid repeaters go mad at times.

1 hour ago, sulzerned said:

Thanks for the vid Pete great classic machine and those sounds are great .I've got the club version called attraction and it's one of the best clubbers about. For me scorp1 was the last decent tech for bell fruit .it all went to shit from scorp2 onwards  !

Very nice Pete.

Loved the early scorp1s but I do enjoy scorp2s as well.

There are some great games on scorp2 Nick.

Dels Millions,Big Breakfast,Olympic Gold,Road to Wembley.

But I know you ain't a fan of sampled sounds lol.

But they are superior compared to what on offer these days.

Great machine this, its all about the skills :-)

On 3/9/2019 at 11:31 PM, MAGIK said:

Look forward to the rom dump, can you grab some hi res images too please??

Yes same  machine it was on there with a few others 

Joker wild 

777 heaven 

Cash force

And one more