Ben Moore

Simpsons maygay m1 bits epsellialy bottom glass

Hi has anyone at all got any bits for a Simpsons maygay m1a please espessicaly a piece of bottom glass  if so can you message me please

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Pretty sure there is no need for 3 separate threads/posts requesting the same thing.

If no one has answered your other 2 posts then either no one has what you want, they don't want to part with it or they just simply can't be bothered helping.

Edited by mavroz
  • Like 2

Ok will remove some then sorry just thought it's better having it in more than one place

Just removed some so it's only on this bit and old fruity projects I did put the first two in the wrong place and forget to remove them sorry once again just thought more people may see it if you post it in different places

No worries.

• Like 1

Can I ask do you have interest in old fruit machine paperwork and flyers as may have a few bits what interest you mavroz

Yeah, if you have anything you think may be interesting please feel free to make a decent quality scan of it and up it here on the Mecca in the download section.

No matter what, even the smallest piece of machine paperwork could ube useful to other Mecca members.

Flyers are always welcome, especially to the members who are more about emulation.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, mavroz said:

Yeah, if you have anything you think may be interesting please feel free to make a decent quality scan of it and up it here on the Mecca in the download section.

No matter what, even the smallest piece of machine paperwork could ube useful to other Mecca members.

Flyers are always welcome, especially to the members who are more about emulation.

Thank you.

Can I photograph it as don't have a scanner 

Of course. You can do as you wish, just try to make them clear and readable. Not sure about taking photos of flyers, never tried.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mavroz said:

Of course. You can do as you wish, just try to make them clear and readable. Not sure about taking photos of flyers, never tried.

Ok thank you will add some on here soon 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Joe1 said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Simpsons-Beer-Guide-Fruit-Machine-Maygay-UNTESTED/254153113565?hash=item3b2cb4bfdd:g:swYAAOSwOtFcf9qJ

Here you go sounds like this one is right up your street and a bargain 🤣🤣👍

All ready have myself one are they taking the piddle on the price of that one and it's not even working I got mine for 120 pounds working 

20190209_194951.jpg

20190224_151149.jpg

2 hours ago, Ben Moore said:

All ready have myself one are they taking the piddle on the price of that one and it's not even working I got mine for 120 pounds working 

20190209_194951.jpg

20190224_151149.jpg

Well its only a hobbie so price as nothing to do with what you want.. And seeing you so keen to find what you want  well price shouldnt come into it...!! Its a hobbie thats all ...dont ask for things you are not willing to pay FOR 

• Confused 1

I'm not asking for things I'm not willing to pay for I was asking for bits for a Simpsons maygay m1a not another machine so confused by what you are saying 

8 hours ago, Joe1 said:

Well its only a hobbie so price as nothing to do with what you want.. And seeing you so keen to find what you want  well price shouldnt come into it...!! Its a hobbie thats all ...dont ask for things you are not willing to pay FOR 

Oh he's lowered the price now as they were 345 pounds each that's why I said that but there probably at an ok price now at 145 each

Well as said its an hobby!

And when your looking and asking for somethings and people post what you want... only too find out its all down to  not wanting at the set price...

Well looks like you will not get your glass

11 minutes ago, Joe1 said:

Well as said its an hobby!

And when your looking and asking for somethings and people post what you want... only too find out its all down to  not wanting at the set price...

Well looks like you will not get your glass

What do you mean as all ready contacted the person what you posted and they don't have the glass for my machine im on about this machine in case your getting confused 

And yes I would pay a reasonable price if the bottom piece of glass came up for this machine

20190305_165706.jpg

My beer guides fine the glass on that it my m1 I'm after a piece of glass for as mine has a crack in it

Ben apparently Dave at Mr ps has had some success repairing cracked glasses not sure how hes doing it but if your going to replace anyway may be worth asking him. It maybe worth trying something like this I've not tried but it's cheap don't know if anyone else can advise if they've tried it cheers

Screenshot_20190308-063228_eBay.jpg

1 hour ago, Amot said:

Ben apparently Dave at Mr ps has had some success repairing cracked glasses not sure how hes doing it but if your going to replace anyway may be worth asking him. It maybe worth trying something like this I've not tried but it's cheap don't know if anyone else can advise if they've tried it cheers

Screenshot_20190308-063228_eBay.jpg

Ok thank you is he on here the person who is repairing them mine's a bit water damaged too but it's more the crack that's bothering me also you don't know anyone who would have a piece of this glass do you

May take a while dude

Edited by warlord

If you ever do find a bottom glass, I personally would also be prepared to go collect as the postal / courier service will do their best to break it....

• Like 1