matrixnetuk

Nudge Double Up Deluxe

Just acquired a NDU Cabinet and glasses thanks to Paul the scruffyherbert, so can now marry this with a box full of parts i have had  tucked away for a couple of years thanks to Richie100 

could take me a while as im missing quite a few items to complete but probably have enough to get it up and running fingers crossed 

NDU.jpg

ndu2.jpg

ndu3.jpg

ndu4.jpg

ndu5.JPG

ndu6.JPG

ndu7.JPG

ndu8.JPG

ndu9.JPG

ndu10.JPG

• Like 1

That is bloody awesome Stef, good luck getting it up and running 👍I was only speaking with Paul the other day, and he told me he just got rid of this one to you, I was gutted I missed it as I have many bits also to rebuild one! Too bloody slow as always.

nice one steff 

was only playing this on the emulator last night sorting out a set of eproms :D

Great get Stef, missing mine! I asked a don't want to sell it price and someone bought it! gutted! but needed the space and money.

Looking forward to seeing it done

Awesome Stef. All time classic sru  which well worth the time and effort you are putting in .can't wait to see the finished machine .what parts do.you need other than reel bands?

Cheers Fella's 

really excited about this project ...yep need the reelbands Nick,  plus coin handling bits n bobs but can probably botch something together initially maybe a few triacs  but need to have a dig around. 

will know more as i progress :-) 

So far Ive given the inside/outside a good scrub and fitted a couple of coin mechs and payout solenoids,  got the rusty pay tray out so will probably just sand this down, prime and respray.

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0615.JPG

IMG_0617.JPG

IMG_0621.JPG

• Like 2

Very nice Stef.

Love my one to bits.

Looking forward to the video when it's all done.

Well worth the project fix as Its a great machine.

Cracking  machine just lov this tec

Looking forward to seeing the finshed job... if i was you i would powerd  coat the  pay tray... just useing paint would mean after a couple of pay out

You will find the paint comeing off

Powerd coat is a lot harder and what would have been used back in the day

Hi Joe, to be fair its actually quite easy to get in and out so will give it a go with a rattle can first and if it does start failing i will have to find me a local powder coater 😉 

Chris your a lucky man chap you have a serious collection of machines :-)

.Stef I noticed that in the first few pics the three melons value decal is missing and yet in the later lot of pics there is £1 decal in the glass .is this the official decal or something you've made up .also what version do you intend to run as there is a ndu set of roms  for £1and another set for £2 jp s .I was thinking about getting some £2 decals made up as my double top glass needs a better one 

Now that looks like a serious lot of work stef.Where would you start with that.How long do you think it will take

Hey Nick, the £1 decal came with the chassis not sure if its original to be honest ive just cut it to shape and re-applied it with some glu-dots :-) 

Funny you should mention the Roms as im actually not sure if mine are £1 or £2 roms only time will tell if i can get it all up and running.

Mr Warlord im probably just going to try and get it up and running in the short term (hopefully in the next 2 weeks) and then i can look to making it better in the long term 

at the mo im still trying to figure out how best to re-install the wiring loom without damaging it (BTW im using Ronnie's pics of his old NDU as a reference )

I have added some HD castors tonight so i can wheel it around and culdnt resist taking a few cheeky shots of how it will look next to my other pair of SRU's 

IMG_0628.JPG

• Like 2