Sign in to follow this  
1969kappa

Oooops

Right I have only gone and fried my mpu4 mod 4 board so I will not be needing my coin mech sorted right now I need to source a doner mpu4 mod 4 board as I can strip the chip I need of it .I cleaned the psu and like a f- wit put 2 wires (orange(240v/110v switch) and the white(negative) on wrong connectors)   if I find a board it is well in my skill set to replace the chip(lol hopefully)so thanks for the offer to sort my coin mech out I will be in touch 

IMG_20190210_174237[1].jpg

Would it not be easier just buying the chip that has popped? maybe ask andrew were you can source one if you can't fine em.

1 hour ago, tommy c said:

Would it not be easier just buying the chip that has popped? maybe ask andrew were you can source one if you can't fine em.

cant see the numbers and letters on it I know it is probably the same as the one next to it but not 100% if I knew it was I would try and source a new on thanks for taking the time to look at post any way

Thank you ordered 5(£4.50)  lets see what tuesday/wednesday brings .I still have the LED lit on the board so I'm hoping that is all that's wrong with it as the board is in A1 condition never had battery leak or anything

Sign in to follow this