Sign in to follow this  
Eastenders

Fruit machines more of a man thing ?

Do you think fruit machines are more of a man thing ? There must be women out there that have the same interests in fruit machines as we do ?

There are plenty of women PLAYERS, but I'm not sure how many are machine COLLECTORS.

There are a couple of female collectors on here!

2 hours ago, Eastenders said:

Oh yes would like to talk to them

You dirty bastard ;)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MikeB said:

There are a couple of female collectors on here!

Well there are when they want something!! 

😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Popeye said:

You dirty bastard ;)

I love your sence of humour mate lol

i think there is loads of women who likes machines when they go to bingo the wife is one of them  

Reason why is because ive seen adds on ebay before saying that the wife dont want a the machine in the house so the guy is forced to sell the machine !! I know not all women are the same and im not saying any of your partners are like it but for a partner to say that and make the guy feel forced to sell his machine is abit out of order really , if I got a new girlfriend there's no way she would do that to me and she would have no choice in the matter as I have a whole room full of machines

Ha ha ha, I'm the opposite- I only have one machine out at a time as I like chicks coming round 👌

Its like women wear the trousers in a relationship and in a marriage these days and tell the men what they should do and whatthe they can have !! Why are these men being bullied in to having to sell there machine because the wife dont want it in the house ?? Come on men stand up to them !!

5 hours ago, Eastenders said:

Reason why is because ive seen adds on ebay before saying that the wife dont want a the machine in the house so the guy is forced to sell the machine !! I know not all women are the same and im not saying any of your partners are like it but for a partner to say that and make the guy feel forced to sell his machine is abit out of order really , if I got a new girlfriend there's no way she would do that to me and she would have no choice in the matter as I have a whole room full of machines

They put that because its shagged and they cant fix it

Ok so because they can't fix the machine they make up some stupid story about the wife not wanting it in the house and she wants it gone ? Really lol ? 

1 hour ago, Eastenders said:

Ok so because they can't fix the machine they make up some stupid story about the wife not wanting it in the house and she wants it gone ? Really lol ? 

Yep,thats about it.They may aswell say,i bought this,csnt fix it,so moving it on.Another shit excuse is i bought this with intentions to restore but dont have the time.So why buy it.

So there giving women a bad name then making people like me believe what they said lol

49 minutes ago, fruit58 said:

does not work been told its only a fuse

Or they lost the plug lol

• Like 1

how about this one moving home fruit machine for sale money in side the machine but dont know how much have  lost keys

5 minutes ago, Eastenders said:

Makes me laugh lol

Sod all to do with the missus.i can have what i like as long as it stays in the garage.suits me.I have a beer fridge and a heater and boy do i buy some crap.So if someone is selling,always look for the shit excuse.

You don't want the machines in damp conditions make sure its well insulated , im sure it is and you know that your doing

Sign in to follow this