Please alle me to introduce mezelf. I have no stealth, but do have some taste. Especially in eighties and early nineties fruitmachines and pinnballmachines.

Nu name is Mischa Neuteboom, a single father of a 14year old angel named Angel. We live in Amsterdam and what used to be a bad habbit, playing fruitmachines while smoking and drinking, has turned into a fun hobby, in which my daughter is also becoming an enthousiastic player.

I was directed to this platform for lovers of fruitmachines by a friend, who runs a simular Facebookpage. In the Netherlands we mostly have JPM, Barcrest and Bellfruitmachines. However these models are different than the ones in the UK though.

At home I have a Blackjack by Barcrest which is played almost daily. Last week I thought I had found myself a jewel. A Project Coin Machines Ltd. called Chico the Bandit. The cabinet is near mint and the owner told me it was running well and we made a deal. As I arrived to pick it up, he told me that for the first time it would not start and ensured me it must be a fuse only. I took it home, took it upstairs and had a closer look.

The batteryleakage was there. That was a great disappointment, especially when the people on the Dutch platform told me not to keep  hopes up trying to find another PC-92-108-003 MpU board. 

But, your moderator does have good hopes I will find what I am looking for here 😀..

So if you have read this boring introduction and are able to help me please do.  

Best regards ,

Mischa Neuteboom.

20190106_171812.jpg

20190106_153050.jpg

20190106_171829.jpg

20190106_194524.jpg

20190106_194534.jpg

20190106_205356.jpg

20190107_212811_001.jpg

20190107_212830.jpg

• Like 1

hello and welcome

Hay....welcome....  you might need ☎️☎️☎️☎️   a friend 🤣🤣

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.