Tonyhound

Replaced flat battery

Oh ok I see Andrew that makes sense. I have seen one person on here and he has machines on ebay. I didn't pay a lot for my machine so it's worth getting fixed as I like this game. Mind you would love to have one like yours with the pie chart gamble. Perhaps when I win the lottery or get clever enough to make mine like yours.

Going to take it to Bedford see how much it will cost.....here's hoping it's not too much

Well if you like it and going to keep it then go for it.But i rekon any pc fix and set up will cost 200 to 300.And even then its not guaranteed to work when re fitted.Believe me,i had some serious hassel with harry levy over my galaxy 21 pusher.There is a thread on here about it somewhere.Anyway,good luck and let us know if it works.

Just read that thread.......blimey what a ball ache that must have been.

Andrew am I right in thinking the rainbow riches games with the pie chart gamble are on the later t7 machines as it's the gamble feature I really like.

Tia Tony

Posted (edited)

Well that's impressive. Have you still got the machine?  I won't ask how you did it coz even if you told me I wouldn't probably understand anyway.

Edited by Tonyhound
Typo

its a hobby , you spend what you spend .

Well if you want another go Andrew and  if I can't get this machine fixed. I may donate it to you to have a second life ....lol

thanks but no thanks,  I am not after any machines at present, but thanks again

1 hour ago, Andrew96_ said:

thanks but no thanks,  I am not after any machines at present, but thanks again

Ok

So Andrew, before i trust a repair company do you think my problem is the pc ?

Right had a look at  the pc today. Cleaned the memory boards and gfx card gold connections with a rubber and hey presto bios setting's appeared. But only for about 10 second's as the pc stopped  had a fiddle with the lead coming from the power supply to the board and it's defo not making a good connection. Also only 1 wire on it is live, purple one at 5 volts I thought the reds on it should be live to. Bottom line is does anybody know where I can get a pc from. Mk5 but I believe a mk6 will fit too.

Ta very much 

Tony

get a usb key board and plug in to the pc keep pressing f2 wile you swich on the machine and see if screen stays on

OK cheers, just got to fix the plug from the power supply to the pc first as fans going on and off if it's wiggled. Still not sure about power supply though thought more than one wire would be live out of 20

On got a new pc plugged it in can now get to bios settings. It continues to boot up but says "alarm  error code 34 mpu offline....any help would be appreciated 

You are a star it was out. All sorted now machine working fine. ...cheers for your help 

glad its sorted now mate feel free to donate if you wish to so  we can help more people like you and me and keep this site running many thanks mick

• Like 1

if i was you  tony keep the old pc for spares and thanks for donating 

Nice one tony,pleased it works,do vid dude