Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Eastenders

Eastenders albert square red version

Recommended Posts

Im not 100% sure but think this might be emulated as seen a video on YouTube I think , if it has been emulated does anyone know who emulated it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it has, does this have cindys and Steve Owens voice and I think it’s the 3D edition

either a classic by Jonny afc or Dxed by tommy c

Edited by vectra666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its Eastenders albert square in red instead of blue and completely the same gameplay as the blue version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The red versions of these m1a games  were made by bwb and were set at either 5p or 10p play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That might be a PDX, mate.  Not sure if the proper 'Red' version has been done.  Here's a list of all the layouts that have been done for Eastenders from the layout.dat:

name "Eastenders (Maygay)"
    description "Eastenders (Maygay)"
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C01_1024_10jp].dat" size 255675 crc 4c3ab890 md5 24c0dd2bf9d015ce0da92dc4d2aa4dc6 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C01_1024_10jp].gam" size 297 crc ab56884b md5 b3825b9a295cf6fc6668a17902ae6624 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C02_v1-0_1024_10jp].dat" size 743257 crc 7517b722 md5 5b58a8ec86e63dddda29bc128178e65e )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C02_v1-0_1024_10jp].gam" size 302 crc b33abf44 md5 812ccd24a7446de4ed4f292bcd788306 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C03_v1-1_1024_10jp].dat" size 255781 crc 8831a0bb md5 7a7238c9d45b78028c684eacff7ddc2d )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C03_v1-1_1024_10jp].gam" size 308 crc 82dd78b9 md5 542c7c6e3519c6e934a2151bb9cf6b88 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C03_v1-2_1024_10jp].dat" size 255867 crc ae4244e3 md5 9d8f7fd329c1262484e84d3239fa1386 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C03_v1-2_1024_10jp].gam" size 307 crc d065eed1 md5 689e2c048dda8ffb483b785165e419ef )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx01_1024_10jp].dat" size 2098215 crc f2582c65 md5 4a6544e9e5674bc61a92fa4b3bfebd10 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx01_1024_10jp].gam" size 301 crc d2cdfff1 md5 a06f9ae048e42ec7d4c118c943bf96ec )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx02_1024_10jp].dat" size 700265 crc b1657740 md5 7d24797500d2ff18f53cf01102f59e67 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx02_1024_10jp].gam" size 300 crc ac56ffd2 md5 fbe56f1b94a0d1f63e3fe2b1d8d5c7e5 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx03_1024_10jp].dat" size 700276 crc d47203da md5 f17db5a39cb79cc267280afe9f2993b3 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx03_1024_10jp].gam" size 300 crc 21598901 md5 114d102abf01047497be5462b837789a )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx04_1024_10jp].dat" size 3437766 crc 52427a21 md5 fbabe45c7decc485f4a681060a405c0b )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx04_1024_10jp].gam" size 301 crc d79b94b0 md5 4fb17a0def3e0d51ef5e314adf9c3478 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx05_1024_10jp].dat" size 700340 crc bab746ca md5 cc662a32fcc8a73390d86c6b77501a3f )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx05_1024_10jp].gam" size 292 crc 649cba82 md5 2276926a23e015ef4af3b2c190a3d896 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx06_1280_6jp].dat" size 2304406 crc 67a04300 md5 85c1824656afaaa67b35ea191d09dd2d )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx06_1280_6jp].gam" size 277 crc 20e55206 md5 8a33accb2973d17f249982eacd27dae8 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Pdx01_v2-0_1024_10jp].dat" size 1595013 crc 39deb745 md5 4f1b888b56b93db93f3dc93093779b62 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Pdx01_v2-0_1024_10jp].gam" size 311 crc 60473f87 md5 3f33a1111518ca1900865552f5dcc225 )

Added a picture of the 'Red' version, and also a picture of Albert Square.  Albert Square hasn't had a DX done for it either.

Eastenders.jpg

Eastenders - Albert Square.jpg

Edited by ploggy
TO ADD A COUPLE OF PICTURES
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Albert square 3d the one pictured at the bottom would be awesome emulated !! Bet that machine is the rarest fruit machine of all time !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2019 at 1:10 AM, ploggy said:

That might be a PDX, mate.  Not sure if the proper 'Red' version has been done.  Here's a list of all the layouts that have been done for Eastenders from the layout.dat:

name "Eastenders (Maygay)"
    description "Eastenders (Maygay)"
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C01_1024_10jp].dat" size 255675 crc 4c3ab890 md5 24c0dd2bf9d015ce0da92dc4d2aa4dc6 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C01_1024_10jp].gam" size 297 crc ab56884b md5 b3825b9a295cf6fc6668a17902ae6624 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C02_v1-0_1024_10jp].dat" size 743257 crc 7517b722 md5 5b58a8ec86e63dddda29bc128178e65e )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C02_v1-0_1024_10jp].gam" size 302 crc b33abf44 md5 812ccd24a7446de4ed4f292bcd788306 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C03_v1-1_1024_10jp].dat" size 255781 crc 8831a0bb md5 7a7238c9d45b78028c684eacff7ddc2d )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C03_v1-1_1024_10jp].gam" size 308 crc 82dd78b9 md5 542c7c6e3519c6e934a2151bb9cf6b88 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C03_v1-2_1024_10jp].dat" size 255867 crc ae4244e3 md5 9d8f7fd329c1262484e84d3239fa1386 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[C03_v1-2_1024_10jp].gam" size 307 crc d065eed1 md5 689e2c048dda8ffb483b785165e419ef )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx01_1024_10jp].dat" size 2098215 crc f2582c65 md5 4a6544e9e5674bc61a92fa4b3bfebd10 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx01_1024_10jp].gam" size 301 crc d2cdfff1 md5 a06f9ae048e42ec7d4c118c943bf96ec )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx02_1024_10jp].dat" size 700265 crc b1657740 md5 7d24797500d2ff18f53cf01102f59e67 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx02_1024_10jp].gam" size 300 crc ac56ffd2 md5 fbe56f1b94a0d1f63e3fe2b1d8d5c7e5 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx03_1024_10jp].dat" size 700276 crc d47203da md5 f17db5a39cb79cc267280afe9f2993b3 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx03_1024_10jp].gam" size 300 crc 21598901 md5 114d102abf01047497be5462b837789a )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx04_1024_10jp].dat" size 3437766 crc 52427a21 md5 fbabe45c7decc485f4a681060a405c0b )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx04_1024_10jp].gam" size 301 crc d79b94b0 md5 4fb17a0def3e0d51ef5e314adf9c3478 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx05_1024_10jp].dat" size 700340 crc bab746ca md5 cc662a32fcc8a73390d86c6b77501a3f )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx05_1024_10jp].gam" size 292 crc 649cba82 md5 2276926a23e015ef4af3b2c190a3d896 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx06_1280_6jp].dat" size 2304406 crc 67a04300 md5 85c1824656afaaa67b35ea191d09dd2d )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Dx06_1280_6jp].gam" size 277 crc 20e55206 md5 8a33accb2973d17f249982eacd27dae8 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Pdx01_v2-0_1024_10jp].dat" size 1595013 crc 39deb745 md5 4f1b888b56b93db93f3dc93093779b62 )
    rom ( name "Eastenders_(Maygay)_[Pdx01_v2-0_1024_10jp].gam" size 311 crc 60473f87 md5 3f33a1111518ca1900865552f5dcc225 )

Added a picture of the 'Red' version, and also a picture of Albert Square.  Albert Square hasn't had a DX done for it either.

Eastenders.jpg

Eastenders - Albert Square.jpg

If someone on here owns that albert square i would like to buy it.Eastenders is my favourite program im afraid.Thats why i got the eastenders red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think anyone would be stupid enough to get rid of it as its got to be the rarest fruit machine of all time and most sought after

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We most definitely need the graphics for Eastenders albert square 3d version as its a unique machine a kind of machine thats not been emulated properly and one of a kind 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cor yeah imagine the frenzy if an Albert square turned up! I don’t think I could take it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2019 at 9:37 AM, Eastenders said:

....as its got to be the rarest fruit machine of all time and most sought after

:lol: :lol: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2019 at 9:37 AM, Eastenders said:

I dont think anyone would be stupid enough to get rid of it as its got to be the rarest fruit machine of all time and most sought after

Probably not as rare as a Barcrest Take Five.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If one turned up I don’t think eBay could do it justice I’m thinking Sotheby’s for the Albert sq grail of all grails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apart from the colour, what's the difference between the as Ploggy says  "proper" red Eastenders and the blue Eastenders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 'Red' version was BWB, which typically had the 5p versions; where the 'Blue' version was a Maygay, on the 20p stake.  The gameplay was the same.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Eastenders said:

We need it done

 

who are we ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×