Sign in to follow this  
fleemon

Cops n Robbers Deluxe (red) original

Hi,

Just signed up to this forum in search of some advice.

My question is regarding my Scorpion original ran Cops n Robbers Deluxe (red) machine.

Can anyone advise me on how to change the jackpot from the £3 one to the £6 jackpot? I have all the relevant decals.

if you need any more info then just ask. 

Thanks.

I’ve been in the back of the machine working things out myself and after trying some dip switches on the back and scanning around other various things in search of the answer I thought I’d change the switch near the coin slot a try. Switched it up to “tokens” from the “all cash” setting. This has worked and it’s now the £6 jackpot I was after that I used to play many moons ago.

I’ve been giving the machine a good clean out too, buttons out and cleaned and changed all of the faulty bulbs so it’s all working apart from the sound which is gone but that doesn’t bother me too much. 

1BD19650-38A4-4081-B7CC-A6CEFF785457.jpeg

C2E539F4-8210-43E0-BA6E-373A88EE335D.jpeg

AA30D3FE-82C9-4C0A-9E88-34A3658A3515.jpeg

954898A1-12B3-4D79-9C2B-F6DFF352D4D9.jpeg

B9E69278-35EC-4B64-AEAF-9C308DF7AD1D.jpeg

• Like 1

Nice machine mate,is there any chance you could get some high res images of the top and bottom glasses for emulation purposes? Finding it hard to find any decent images of this red version, thanks.

No sooner was I into the swing of playing again than the 20p coin tube got jammed but all fixed gain now 😂

tommy c - sure I will do this... let me know exactly what you mean though. I’m guessing you mean pictures of the top board glass and the bottom one with the machine turned off so the imagines can be used to replace damaged ones?

These glasses are in very good nic except in the nudges area of the lower glass.

Cheers 

21E92F11-39E8-4634-9E62-6FF270262A6B.jpeg

Hi mate yeah pics of the top and.bottom glass please as many as you can with the machine off. If you can get them without flash burn on them that would be great,thanks.

The red version is a rebuild and runs on scorp 1 tech. I actually enjoyed the red version when playing the in the arcades. 

Looks nice that Fleemon I have the blue version running £8 Tokens 

IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

Sign in to follow this