Navvi30

fruity repairers?!

That'll need a cab swap.  They're out there, it's just who will part with it. 

Based in Stratford in Avon.  Yeh was on eBay but had to pay £950!  Been waiting for one for years and they rarely come up!

I had arranged to buy this ..

Offered him £?00 and he was happy

i was happy  

So deal done..!!! (And the machine was taken off eBay  as sold to me)

Oh no its not!!!!!@

Half hour later i received a mail saying he had been offered £950....

Well i dont give a shit what you have been offered now...

its sold ive bought it

So  a lesson for you once goods have been sold you should not email sellers offering any thing  

Very very  naughty 

It’s not sold till it’s in the back of your car or van in this game mate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, niftynudger said:

It’s not sold till it’s in the back of your car or van in this game mate.

That's the difference between me and you niftynudger 

Im old skool  once you have made a deal and both parties are happy on the price there is no going back!!

But thank's for the heads up your like that!

why would you come out with a silly silly statement!! It shows what you are very very silly boy! 

you referring to me?? If so you have a lot to learn you silly silly boy...take or leave the advice.

Edited by niftynudger

16 hours ago, Joe1 said:

That's the difference between me and you niftynudger 

Im old skool  once you have made a deal and both parties are happy on the price there is no going back!!

But thank's for the heads up your like that!

Yes thats what it should be like,did same with my its a knockout.Although not working but we agreed a price and i arranged collection.Wouldnt work the other way if you bid say £300 then said you seen another cheaper and offer £200 .you would get told to go forth and multiply.But some sellers are greedy.I personally dont like being played.So i would just not buy it or deal with them again.

• Like 1

Yeh I did the buy it now for £750 then they told me they had an offer of 950 and cancelled the order.  I asked if I could have it if I matched it, they said yes!   Not good.  They shouldn’t do that but equally I wanted it!  Not sure how long I’ll keep it now tho!

26 minutes ago, Navvi30 said:

Yeh I did the buy it now for £750 then they told me they had an offer of 950 and cancelled the order.  I asked if I could have it if I matched it, they said yes!   Not good.  They shouldn’t do that but equally I wanted it!  Not sure how long I’ll keep it now tho!

Could have been making it up to get more money.If i won fair and square and they did that they could keep it.And then the idiots drop it and do 100s of pounds damage.You must be gutted.Is there a similar bodied machine that could be altered a bit.Or google bespoke cabinet makers etc.

id get my moneyback off the courier , 

bang the damaged cab back together with sellotape and rusty nails and enjoy it till another came along

plenty about esp for a bag of sand

31 minutes ago, warlord said:

Could have been making it up to get more money.If i won fair and square and they did that they could keep it.And then the idiots drop it and do 100s of pounds damage.You must be gutted.Is there a similar bodied machine that could be altered a bit.Or google bespoke cabinet makers etc.

The closest cabinet to the  ews srus ones are the slightly earlier ewn type cab ..also the later jpm electros used the same cab and then used it for some of the early sru machines like ewn .the one electro machine i know of is "one and all".there are a few abouta d maybe a cheap option for you 

If the couriers damaged the cab then you really need to claim back from them.

Empty cabs of this era are almost non-existant. SRU machines command top money so you're just not going to pick up a cheap cab unfortunately.

Hopefully you can get a few quid back from them which will lessen the blow. Keep us posted.  :)

10 hours ago, Navvi30 said:

That is very dirty and just pure greed, id of said screw you and waited for the next one.