launton

All the bands I've made

I've made a few reel bands/decals here and there for people but I'm packing that in, so I'm posting them all here for you to do with what you want.  No instructions but you will need Microsoft Publisher to view and print these files out, also only (AFAIK) Epson printers can print the length needed (most are up to 89cm), and you may need to create new paper sizes in your printer/application settings. Some were printed on A3 before my printer died and some are on A4 (21cm) width and anyone who knows how to use DTP will be able to tweak them out.   Most Printer shops can deal with these but you'll get better results at home on glossy paper on a roll.  Merry Christmas. 

It's a 390mb zip file.  Click top right 'down' arrow for that otherwise you won't get them all 

Download Now

Edited by launton
  • Like 7

I am grateful for the ones you have done, thanks for your efforts and for sharing! Your a top bloke and very helpful and honest. Hope your well, I'm down to a couple of machines now as house move on the 18th december will lose me a lot of space :(

• Like 1

Very good of you Jonno, what a shame that you have stopped though. 🤔

• Like 1

Some fantastic stuff you've done there, mate.  Great to see some nice bands for Bigbanker as well.  The bands I used for the old DX I did are really bad, so the ones you did will definitely get used. :)

Managed to convert a lot of them from Microsoft Publisher.  Will upload them to to the downloads on here for other folks to use on emulation, and such.  Don't want all the great stuff you did to get lost.

• Like 2

You can extract the images out of the files but the sizing may differ.  I did think emulation for bands would help :) 

The files are too large to upload unless they are in chunks but I'll either see if Pete wants to do a one-off, or split them up into parts.  

When you say 'too large', do you mean resolution-wise, or filesize-wise, mate?  I've saved a lot of the stuff out and saved them as .png files.  Here's an example of the largest .png file.  There shouldn't be any difficulty with adding them to a zip-file and uploading them to the downloads on here for safe-keeping as long as they're zipped up.  If they were uploaded as .png files directly you might then have problems as the resolution on some of the images are very big.

Silver Shadow Reel Strip 2.zip

• Like 1

I only mean they'll change dimension, for emulation purposes you can do what you want with them 😉

And I mean the upload restriction is 80mb per piece. I can split them when I get the time 

• Like 1

Maybe Pete will make an exception and add it as one zip file here. I agree there was a lot of work done to make them. They won't be lost I'm sure 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, launton said:

I only mean they'll change dimension, for emulation purposes you can do what you want with them 😉

Yeah.  I follow, mate. :)

The '.png's' I converted from the '. pub' files will only be used for emulation purposes, and not for the actual real fruit machine.   Here's most of the work you did converted to '.png's', in one zipfile. 

P.S.  Only to be used for emulation purposes, and not for 'printing-out' on real fruit machines.

Launton's Reel Images & Decals.zip

• Like 2

I don't mind what people do with the content in whatever form, I'm expecting to see them on ebay anyway 😅🤣😂 

Good work extracting the png files 👍

• Like 1

You have done some fantastic work on this J.

Sorry to hear that you are packing machine stuff in.

Still clinging onto hope here for Blue Moon bands to show.

Was wondering  if they were available from emulation

But that's another subject I know nothing about tbh.

Hope you can still find time to pop round for a cuppa and a

nudge on my lot. You know you are most welcome.

Thanks Jonno.

All the best mate

• Like 2

thankyou launton for these bands and to ploggy to finalizing and editing them for emulation purposes 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, launton said:

Perfect, mate!  Now they'll always be available.  Many thanks for making them available to the masses.  Like I said, the work you did on them is fanatstic. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ploggy said:

Perfect, mate!  Now they'll always be available.  Many thanks for making them available to the masses.  Like I said, the work you did on them is fanatstic. :)

Are these different to the ones you png,ed earlier?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Are these different to the ones you png,ed earlier?

No. 

• Like 1