Sign in to follow this  
Eastenders

Bally 10p hopper wanted

Hello has anyone got a fully working bally 10p hopper for a 4 reel machine ? Please let me know , thanks

Anyone got any spare working bally hoppers ? I have a machine that takes new 10ps so im presuming I need a hopper that pays out in the same coins ?

It depends what pin wheel is in the hopper and if the coin makes the switch or switches when going over the knife end exiting the hopper.

Anyone know how to repair hoppers or does anyone have any for sale ?

try on pennymachines.co.uk 

people can fix such items, they might be reluctant to help you though for whatever reason 

if i was you id just buy a few cheap machines and use them for spares that way your covered , although ballys and like most mechanical machines should really be any amount of pain to run and keep once set up 

Bally machines are cheap, and turn up for sale all the time.

I learned how to work on Bally bandits LONG before I bought the book. They are far simpler mechanically than their non-electro counterparts, and everything you need to know can be worked-out by inspection.

Even the electrical side is simple to follow; bundles of mechanically-operated contact sets, all out in the open and easily inspected. No chips, no ECUs.

Probably a good machine for the beginner.

What you need to do first is locate the fault. Is the hopper itself not working, or is the payout selector not triggering it?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this