Eastenders

Brenco money bank machine

Can you post some pictures of the inside workings of your machine please and it might be a bit easier to point out the units to look at?

1 hour ago, Eastenders said:

Where abouts would the hold unit be inside the machine ? The timer motor or micro switches ? Whats a relay fault ?

Collect stamps dude

Theres 3 round things in the back of the machine 2 are turning round like wheels and the other one at the door end is not so I presume there the motors ? Any ideas on what to do ? I can also see a 3 amp fuse would that need changing ?

Hi can someone please go to this website its www.fruitmachinemuseam.co.uk and look at gallery 4 the brenco money bank machine is there the one I have , when I get a win on my machine I get holds that never end and carry on and on so I could even clear the machine out if I carried on im sure , in the article of the machine on the website it says the machine is really good for wins ect , is my machine running normally or not ? Im pretty sure its not ? Could someone please shed some light on the subject ? Thanks

Does anyone have any brenco fruit machines in there collection they could do a video of on YouTube please as ive seen a couple but only last for just over 1 minute ? Thanks

Money Bank is one of the Brenco machines I'm looking out for.

I last remember them (in bulk) on Fleetwood pier, (The Belisha?), long after they had vanished elsewhere.

Lots of Holds, and a 'gimmick' worth playing for.

Anyone selling one in round-trip distance of Co. Durham?

14 hours ago, Eastenders said:

Hi brigham is my machine running normally ?

Does it:

1) Only play if you insert the correct coin?

2) Spin and stop the reels in the right order?

3) Pay out the winnings as shown on the card?

If it doesn't do ALL of these things, it isn't running normally.

Yes it does all that but when I get a win I get never ending holds and could clear the whole machine out with coins as they never stop so I just skip it and press the start button instead then plays like normal again , surely thats not right ?

Sounds like a wiring issue with it .im sure some of the electros ive had give unlimited holds if the solonoid connnectors are not connected or not making properly .could be wrong 

Are the solenoid holders at the bottom of the tubes or further up ?

You don't need me to tell you that never-ending holds is 'not right'.

You've successfully identified a fault, and now we can try and find where that fault lies.

I came across this same fault on a BFM Penny Target machine, and logical thinking was all that was needed to trace it, once the principle of the 'HOLD' mechanism was grasped.

The BFM machines (of this time)  are designed so that you ALWAYS get a hold, unless a particular relay is energised. This relay is called the 'Anti-Hold' relay, and was shown as such on the back-door relay diagram. Once I had grasped that 'HOLD' was the default position, I could then follow the wiring back to see how the circuit worked, and at what point the break occurred.

I don't know if Brenco machines use this arrangement of 'HOLD', but someone on here probably will be able to confirm.

Once we know what is SUPPOSED to happen, we can work out why it doesn't.

Thanks brigham its very much appreciated I will wait untill im told to do something and will hopefully be able to follow the steps and photos might help to , I have trouble sending pictures on here for some strange reason

Would love to see more brenco fruit machine videos on YouTube

Not sure if its because its 46 years old now but are Bronco machines supposed to make lots of noises ? Sometimes mine sounds like its got a very bad radio station signal and carries on and on but sometimes its ok oh and the sounds of the wheels going round sounds like a clock ticking