russdx

Any one got machines upstairs?

Im sure the house insurance would be come void....

Once one or more come  through the ceiling... 😲😲😲😲😲😲

not only that left with one hell of a bill

Thats if its your own house...

Not something i would do!!!

using above calculator im way under so all good :)

Its actually no worse then having like 10 ppl standing in your room, you wouldn't think twice about that :)

Have to admit heaving 100Kg-150Kg up over the threshold is bad enough but then up a flight of stairs absolute madness if you ask me 

I nearly lost my thumb when my Rio Cabinet (140kg) slipped off the sack truck just lifting it through the front door if that happened on the stairs my god it would Kill you :-0 

david copperfield could hire out his services and get the machines upstairs easy enough i reckon 

with only 2 machines i thank god dont have to employ him 

i actually take the machines up in bits lol, remove reels shelf, psu, hopper and then remove the whole top door(epoch only has power / data ribbon / reels loom). And then take the cab up (like half the weight now hehe) Its much easier :)

pinball is much the same remove backbox / play field and all you got left is a wooden box hehe.

Got a structural engineer coming out just to confirm its all ok but he said on the phone if the house was built right the general rule is 150k per square metre. So should be all good :)

scv_15399858492484652139753525322173-1.jpg

Lol.

Mine all went up on the sack truck

With me pulling and the missus

Underneath pushing😆😆😆

She's no good pulling but five star

at pushing!

I say.....

That sounded mighty rude😉

Well i have a garage now but years ago i had to have them in the house,in spare large room i had 2 pinballs and 5 fruities.I put them round the edge but our beams are quite big as its a 1943 built house,not the new dolls house stuff.I was much younger then,deffo would not cart them up there now and thanks to my garage i have room for 10 fruities and the car plus all the other shit in there.

I had 2 but sold them this week.revenge from mars and starwars  episode 1.Problem with pinballs is they are such a weird shape.in the past ive had popeye,who dunnit,southpark,cueball wizard,batman wide body model,terminator and steeet fighter.oh yes and bugs bunny birthday ball.Loads more i would like but far too expensive.What machines you got

ah the pinball 2000 things? with the tv. Id like a southpark as they are a lot of fun.

Im putting up a nba fastbreak up there.

the prices have gone insane in past 3 years. If you bought 3 years go you was lucky, now your paying a premium :(

Yeah they are very big and take up alot of room.

i wish uk houses has basements! 

Edited by russdx