Andrew96_

GENUINE chips, your chance to buy........

In a thread that has now bit the dust due to forum troubles this week, I said if I come across any genuine chips for sale from suppliers I know I would post, so this thread is for just that!

as is usual with this sort of thing it is a job lot buy! so usually deep pockets required, but this is the normal and it is what you have to do (as I have done in the past) to get known good chips!

So just the other day I got a email from one of my suppliers and they have these......

N82S126 Signetics

these are for mars coinmechs and are genuine NOS never been programmed, qty 100, Ideal if your needing to program Mars coin mechs!! I now have more than enough to last me but here is the link if you want them, again these are in short supply and expensive bought elseware!

Make SURE YOU ARE HAPPY THEY ARE GENUINE BEFORE BUYING AND CONFIRM FIRST!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/N82S126AN-Sig-100-pcs-DIP-free-Rom-unused-in-factory-condition-old-dc/153235142584

Thanks for posting andrew .im sure a few on here will buy a few .

That’s the point! Always with these buys it has to be all or nothing! They don’t deal in 1 or 2’s!!!

Yes, got it, but if someone else was to want 50 or so, but not really 100, and wanted to sell 5 lots of 10 to other members to lessen the blow a bit, just saying...

ah ok, I seriously doubt anyone on here will but those, but I was asked in a deleted thread if I have leads for obsolete chips to post so I did! but it does cost a lot to get a batch!

Well not a chip this time ( although the ones I posted above are still available)

this time a bargain soldering iron!

yes a good weller one!!

Iron and base

• Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 5:07 PM, Andrew96_ said:

Well not a chip this time ( although the ones I posted above are still available)

this time a bargain soldering iron!

yes a good weller one!!

Iron and base

Iron has now gone! anyone here buy it?