Sign in to follow this  
fruitmachine13

Jpm lucky lottery in need software

Anyone got this machine able send copy game eproms as unfortunately missing when got machine anyone got them or files get in please get in touch 

received_325951927962662.jpeg

Edited by fruitmachine13

4 minutes ago, fruitmachine13 said:

Sorry in rush when put topic up anyone able help please get in touch don't want smash up 

I guess he won’t be sticking around then AFTER he gets what he wants!! No time to do anything but a want post twice and still no manners from someone that’s a newbie, ah well no helping some people!

Of course if we scratch your back you could scratch ours with hi res images of the machine for emulation purposes, then we both win win win.

Thanks in advance if this could be done.

I am very sorry upset both just not posted on here before so just put post up for help sorry did things wrong just need help as machine don't want smash up anything mecca needs happy help out like sone details pics on the machine let know what after happy take some help emulation the game got about 9 other machines any don't have for emulation happy take pics them too here stay on mecca 

Edited by fruitmachine13

On 9/30/2018 at 3:40 PM, vectra666 said:

Of course if we scratch your back you could scratch ours with hi res images of the machine for emulation purposes, then we both win win win.

Thanks in advance if this could be done.

Here's the files Damon (fruit machine 13) sent me hope they help. He struggles a little with written txt he didn't mean to sound rude cheers

lucky lottery.zip

• Like 2

On 9/30/2018 at 6:22 PM, fruitmachine13 said:

I am very sorry upset both just not posted on here before so just put post up for help sorry did things wrong just need help as machine don't want smash up anything mecca needs happy help out like sone details pics on the machine let know what after happy take some help emulation the game got about 9 other machines any don't have for emulation happy take pics them too here stay on mecca 

i wont lose any sleep if you smash it up 

good luck whatever you decide

sound rom is good 

other rom is part of the 2 game roms 

when i get time il see if there good 

they do seem to run together but will check them out better over the weekend 

Edited by stonyat421

On 12/14/2018 at 11:17 PM, Amot said:

Here's the files Damon (fruit machine 13) sent me hope they help. He struggles a little with written txt he didn't mean to sound rude cheers

lucky lottery.zip

Thanks for the sound rom, mate.  Also thanks to fruitmachine13 for sending them to you in the first place.  Nice to have a set of roms completed that were incomplete previously. :)

Here's a started layout for anyone who wants to have a play on it.  Use MFME6.1

Lucky Lottery Club Classic.zip

• Like 2

your welcome for sound rom have been able get machine running again thxs to everyone helped me get game roms will send little video running 

thxs 

Sign in to follow this