warlord

Gemeni jack

Just thought this section deserves a bit more attention.So when my new locks arrive next week that im hoping i will get to fit as ive been really struggling i will post some more pics of this little beauty and another vid.Also now the badge that ron (bf74) kindly gave me is restored ahd fitted you will see how good it looks.Thanks ron you are a real star.watch this space

• Thanks 1

Locks arrived.should have been chrome but black looks ok.A few adjustments in spacing and moving striker plates slightly which involved a bit of chiseling and making new screw holes only 2mm away from where they was and it now locks.Looks good,pics coming at weekend.

Look forward to the pics and good that you make the effort with these machines

Here we are.Ron very kindly gave me the emblem.I got a fine brush and some paint from the range and set about making it look better and then laquered it.Im not an expert on badges but it looks ok to me,thanks ron.The new locks are on the lower door and should have been chrome but i think black suits it.They fitted very well and you cant even see where i moved the striker plates after going round with my black paint.Since restoring ive made a few adjustments etc and now its spot on.Makes a lovely noise when you pull the handle.The chrome roses around the locks are original.

lock gj 001.JPG

lock gj 002.JPG

lock gj 003.JPG

lock gj 004.JPG

lock gj 005.JPG

lock gj 006.JPG

lock gj 007.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andrew96_ said:

good work!

Thanks andrew

Very nice job indeed .glad you spent time putting the badge back on it ,good touch to a cracking job

Many thanks guys,ive loved doing it.Should last another 50 years.Well it will outlast me anyway.

• Like 1