Sign in to follow this  
colinjackson1990

scrapping a machine :(

scrapping a 5p cracker mpu4 by concept games if anyone does the emulation would like the game card and some photos of the glass before it gets skipped during the week,

just not got the room in my new house sort of miss the big garage i used to have. 

• Like 2

If you could take some hi-res pics of the machine, I don't think we have the roms either so they could be sent to somebody for dumping purposes, definitely worth getting the resources for emulation.

J

• Like 1

glass and buttons out have game card , cab and rest been skipped so i have new iphone on route tomorrow or by end of week hopefully :) some pics to follow 

I've the game card  for this can post it to whoever would like to make it for online use :) had this machine from January but had to make space and use the mpu4 inside 

15385026210121926061253.jpg

1538503088602318502106.jpg

15385032457261951840290.jpg

• Like 2

Pictures look nice, mate.  Thanks for thinking about giving out the resources, first, before getting rid.  Very nice gesture. :)

The only roms we have for this are the 2p versions, so the 5p versions would need dumping also.  Reel images would also be great to get as they're unique to this machine I think.  This isn't really in my ballpark as far as layout making is concerned.  More a Pook layout as it's a MPU4.

Got some other projects to work on. :)

Sign in to follow this