Louie Bee

System 80 Club Vegas ROMS

These run in the emulator in super stepper so appear to be a good rip. CV_Sysyem80.zip

Thanks for letting me rip & share. They are not in the rom dat so were not available.

Don't be put off with no credits showing... the real machine is wired up differentley it palys for me :D

That's good news Tony as everything else can be replaced / repaired but totally useless if the roms had go corrupted / wiped

Edited by Louie Bee
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Happy days Louie hopefully one day il breathe life into the real beast one day lol

• Like 1

Do you need pics of it taking and thanks for your efforts Louie happy days

Edited by Amot
  • Like 1

Great to see that the rom dumps are good.  Massive thanks to you both for acquiring/dumping them. :)

This is the first set of roms we've ever had for a System 80 clubber, so it'll be good to see how they play.  If you can get some nice hi-res shots of the machine we could get a classic/DX done for it in the future.

1 hour ago, Amot said:

... hopefully one day il breathe life into the real beast one day lol

Some of the rom legs were a bit hit and miss in the reader so never a good sign for the CPU card... It won't run if it can't read the roms

Not the end of the world for the card though. I will have a bash at replacing all the RAM & CPU sockets along with anything with green legs and see how it goes when I get some time in the shed.

The MPS board looks like it's had a big leak. Looks can be decieving so not written off either.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, riche100 said:

I upped a club Vegas flyer it's in downloads

The flier isn't terrible, mate, but photos of the machine are preferable in most cases - if possible; as they normally come out a lot clearer than a flier scan. :)