Sign in to follow this  
colinjackson1990

Capacitors mpu4

I'm in cpc website looking for the correct capacitors of found 2 i was after but realised 4700uf was only 2 pin could someone send me the right link to get what I'm after, sorry if I'm a bit vague using the child's kindle as my iPhone has bit the dust this time digitizer needs replaced for quoted 175 to replace the screen and digitizer ?, thank you peeps

2 pin ones fit fine, just make sure you get them in the correct orentation ( + to + and - to -)

• Like 1

I'm in cpc website looking for the correct capacitors of found 2 i was after but realised 4700uf was only 2 pin could someone send me the right link to get what I'm after, sorry if I'm a bit vague using the child's kindle as my iPhone has bit the dust this time digitizer needs replaced for quoted 175 to replace the screen and digitizer , thank you peeps

Buy the screen and digitizer off Ebay for £15 and do it yourself. They even supply the tools to do it in the price. I've done it and although it's fiddly and time consuming it's not particularly difficult.

• Like 1

Happy days wasn't sure to get the 2 pin ones .

I never even thought about doing that Scooby must give that a bash too thanks

Sign in to follow this