9 hours ago, stegarv66 said:

Yes it his a rare one Chris used to play this one in Las Vegas amusements Liverpool like ews with no shuffle feature on it it had a step up and down feature on it and nudge feature stop gamble same as lucky 2s 👍👍

Bizarre.  Right hand side, lower level towards the main doors, I seem to recall.  Hold and Nudge was a Super hold feature.  It could be useful, but knowing how the feature worked took a while.  Plus you could only step up OR down.  not both.

Good times in that arcade.  Do you remember it burning down in the late 70's, then reopening with all that chrome, pinballs, and that awful green carpet.

Statto

Yes you are right statto it was on the right  had great times in that arcade me uncle worked there for years used to get loads of tokens off him don’t remember the fire I started going there about 1980 👍👍

On 11/4/2019 at 3:18 AM, BF74 said:

Advert from September 1981

Hold n Nudge JPM September  198116052017 (1).jpg

Thanks for posting this. I have been trying to find out the name of this for ages. I used to love playing this when it came out.

9 hours ago, oldskooler said:

Bizarre.  Right hand side, lower level towards the main doors, I seem to recall.  Hold and Nudge was a Super hold feature.  It could be useful, but knowing how the feature worked took a while.  Plus you could only step up OR down.  not both.

Good times in that arcade.  Do you remember it burning down in the late 70's, then reopening with all that chrome, pinballs, and that awful green carpet.

Statto

Was this the arcade right by lime street station?

I moved up in 1989,so far too late to see

the SRU's at Las Vegas arcade.

There was another arcade around the corner

in Lime Street that still had a Lucky 2s in there.

Also the big arcade in London Rd still had a couple of

Eachway Nudgers in there.

I lived off Green Lane and there was an arcade in Old Swan

that had a Lucky 2s and a Nudge Shuffle. 

But back then,there were still quite a few SRU's in Southport.

A Nudge Shuffle was seen and played in a New Brighton 

arcade a few years later.

I remember it was on all cash payout and it was

always nearly empty whenever I played it.

All so sadly well gone now though.

• Like 1