niallquinn

Barcrest Rio help

Stuck about a ton in coins in, note light came on, panic over!

Thanks for your help.

NQ.

go into the operator menu you can turn the note acceptor float reserve down to zero ie even if the hopper has no money in it it will still take notes

• Like 2

Hi NQ

As you know, I haven't been on here for a couple of months.

Just wanted to say glad you got it all sorted and hope everything is still working OK.

You have my number if you need anything mate.

Cheers

• Like 1

Thought it had been quiet. 😜

• Like 1

So, replaced the PC inside, the previous one, used to fall over if a sparrow farted nearby,  128meg ram, IDE, Athlon 750mhz etc.  Replaced it with a newer MK4, a Celeron 2.8gig, 512meg, 80gig SATA, woo hoo.

Everything running okay.  Except, I closed the door, played RR £35, got half a dozen repeats, and it maxxed out the bank, and now is trying to payout 250 in coins.  There's no coins in it...(I had to keep playing it, as it doesn't let you do anything with credit in it.   I kept transferring over everything, but it kept winning)

If I leave it, it comes up with the handpay error.

How do I cancel all of this?  Or do I have to fill it up with at least 250 coins?  And if so, how?

Thought I'd ask here because after buggering it up ages ago when there was credit in, and don't want to go through that again.

Thanks, Happy Christmas.

NQ.

Edited by niallquinn

On 4/15/2018 at 7:01 PM, niallquinn said:

Stuck about a ton in coins in, note light came on, panic over!

Thanks for your help.

NQ.

you could do the same again?

1 hour ago, Andrew96_ said:

you could do the same again?

Right, I turn it on, it goes into the game, the bank limit is reached, it's trying to pay out 250 straightaway, from a hopper that's empty.  You can't stop it.  Then after about 15 seconds of trying, and failing, it gives the call manager iou screen.  Even if I had 250 to put in, there's no way to do it, is there?

Thanks,

NQ.

15 minutes ago, niallquinn said:

Right, I turn it on, it goes into the game, the bank limit is reached, it's trying to pay out 250 straightaway, from a hopper that's empty.  You can't stop it.  Then after about 15 seconds of trying, and failing, it gives the call manager iou screen.  Even if I had 250 to put in, there's no way to do it, is there?

Thanks,

NQ.

Turn machine off, open it chuck money in close door turn it on

or when on turn refill key and put pounds in one by one

55 minutes ago, Andrew96_ said:

Turn machine off, open it chuck money in close door turn it on

or when on turn refill key and put pounds in one by one

Yeah I did think that would be the only way.  Off to the bank on Thursday.  Change please! :)

Cheers,

NQ.

The hopper will pay a coin out, it will assume its a quid.

• Like 1