Sign in to follow this  
orchid

PROJECT COIN - 777 HEAVEN - 4K

I would say these are probably the hardest to do accurately, emulation-wise.  That's why most, if not all the existing Project machines are not 100% accurate when it comes to the lamp placements for the background..  You would either need to have the machine (which Jonno does), or have the manual to know what's what.

The best thing would be to do a video of it in the lamp test, and see where each lamp goes.  I think the lamp test is hold number 3.

I'd consider doing a hex walk on each lamp if you want.  I can print out the machine and write the codes over each lamp/button.  

Yeah, looking at Jonno's video in attract mode really helped.   Once you see the pattern on the real machine the puzzle starts to fall into place.

J

The only ones that are proving difficult is the top 777 Heaven logo.   In people DX, these aren't correctly assigned.   Should be ok though Jonno.  It's all part of the fun.

J

Just sent you a 70% complete layout Jonno.   Still have to carve those sounds up and get them in, though unfortunately I'm not going to be able to get a look till next week now.   Anyway, it's shaping up.   Thanks for that vid in attract, that helped a lot.

J

• Like 1

Ok, still working on this.   Not far off now.  Just started to cut up the sounds Jonno sent that are sampled from his actual machine.  So should sound authentic.

Been dabbling with overlapping lamp tools in mfme6.   Total game changer in how you can create layouts now.

Hoping to have it released by this weekend.

J

post-44-0-87292700-1517363154_thumb.png

• Like 1

Look smart, but what's the purple things on the reels, are they reflections if so imo they draw to much attention away from the actual machine as you're drawn too them

Look smart, but what's the purple things on the reels, are they reflections if so imo they draw to much attention away from the actual machine as you're drawn too them

They are only bitmaps and can easily be removed if the user wishes.  This is scaled to 1080 depth, actual size unscaled is 2160 deep.

J

• Like 1

Are you gonna implement the belly bulbs that ignite on credit or is that too hard?  doesn't matter really I'm just asking

Of course Jonno. These are the little touches I enjoy doing

Will send you the layout later this evening

J

• Like 1

A lot of changes since the first version. Lamps are better now I've susses clipping lamps.

J

Actually Jonno. Could you take a close up of the refill lock without the key in so I can just amend the base art.

J

003D 4D 5D 6D and 7D are individual payout lamps and light collectively on credit as you know 

Sounds

1 file cut to suit

10p out, 10p out (better I think) pounds out, tokens out.  Use last one for main sound as they're slower so edit better?

20180201_102426.wav

• Like 2

Fantastic mate. Thanks for all this help. These sounds will be able to be used by other people as well so valuable resources.

J

Sign in to follow this