Sign in to follow this  
hitthesix

Maygay's wild hold classic

Next up from me is this one, as per title. on mmm tech

hope to finish it in a month or so. depending any free time.

post-501-0-15309900-1509639772_thumb.jpg

Edited by hitthesix
  • Like 4

I think I've done some MMM fixes for 5.2 so don't bust a gut if anything doesn't appear to work etc

• Like 2

I think I've done some MMM fixes for 5.2 so don't bust a gut if anything doesn't appear to work etc

Cool, thanks for the heads up chris. :)

Yeah, looking forward to a new beast.

Thanks Seb.

• Like 1

Good luck with this, mate.  Doing a layout on the older techs can be a bit tricky.  Especially a completely new tech.  Look forward to seeing how it plays. :)

Edited by ploggy
  • Like 1

Looking forward to having a play on this even if it is only a classic do like these old maygays, still hoping that someday rio gamber 2p £1.50 pops its head out from some where and there was one called treasure island 2p £1.50 roms are available for treasure island but not sure they run.

• Like 1

Oooooh Maygay MMM goodness! :)

Looking forward to seeing this mate, great machine!

• Like 1

there was one called treasure island 2p £1.50 roms are available for treasure island but not sure they run.

Maybe it was called treasure hunt?  if  so then you are in luck as it does run. :)

• Like 1

Maybe it was called treasure hunt?  if  so then you are in luck as it does run. :)

Yes that was the one my mistake i think it the closest we are going to get to rio gambler, The hours i spent on that machine,used to ride 3 miles on a push bike when i was young just so i could play on them two. Do we have any artwork for treasure hunt?

Edited by evo1

Sign in to follow this