Sign in to follow this  
vectra666

Blackjack Awp £4.80Dx

been piecing this 4reeler awp for a day or so using the flyer we have which is a bit rough to say the least and some images found from here by boozenet,

roms from ploggy to, still need to work out what symbols are correct and which ain't should be done in a week or so!

post-2929-0-74460200-1508011082_thumb.png

post-2929-0-15974600-1508014992_thumb.png

Edited by vectra666

This was the first 20p a play machine I ever played, put 50p and thought I had 25 credits, soon realized after my second game.

Looking forward to the layout, not a bad game.

• Like 1

Hazy memories of this. I know there was a 4 reeler called Card Cash?, that had a find the lady feature. But this was an upgrade from a 10p / £4 game. The bottom three coins of the cash pot don't light up at all, with this stake and prize. Plus I'm not 100% sure if this was a 4 reel game, more of a normal 3 reel, and the 4th reel was used for the card gamble.

Could be wrong. I'm a little more forgetful these days.

Statto

Hazy memories of this. I know there was a 4 reeler called Card Cash?, that had a find the lady feature. But this was an upgrade from a 10p / £4 game. The bottom three coins of the cash pot don't light up at all, with this stake and prize. Plus I'm not 100% sure if this was a 4 reel game, more of a normal 3 reel, and the 4th reel was used for the card gamble.

Could be wrong. I'm a little more forgetful these days.

Statto

There's two versions of this, this is the £4.80 upgrade same as card cash with the extra fruit reel, the layout pook did was the £4 version which should've had a card reel.

Played this whilst testing and it's a great upgrade will need a complete make over of the reel bands and not sure yet how I'm going to light the card section up yet.

Edited by vectra666

Trying to get the hold of the original unconverted machine is impossible. It was a miracle I got this one.

Excellent, I loved the £4.80 version of this, so much better than the 10p/£4 version.

Looking forward to the release, thanks for the resources. :)

Trying to get the hold of the original unconverted machine is impossible. It was a miracle I got this one.

don,t suppose you remember what the bonus symbol looks like or can you get images of the reel bands/order

I'm sure the reels with ? on them, active the bonus as shown on the real machines picture.

Edited by wearecity

it is i was referring to the respin sorry!!!

anyways cards sorted not exact but good imo.

post-2929-0-42902000-1508067894_thumb.png

post-2929-0-83838600-1508067903_thumb.png

• Like 1

coming together well, like a tit i thought there was thirteen cards as in a normal suit but didn,t realise the machine misses out no 10 so had to re edit the artwork.

now onto the confusing reel symbols apples are pears, bars are bells, lemons and cherries and so on completely different to the 3 reeler from pook?

there is one rouge symbol i can,t add up in the image up top its the plum ? bonus on the original its a pear? but can't be that one as the plums would be different to lol

we haven't a video of this machine in action anywhere have we, nowt on youtube either afaik

png is the actual size of the layout

post-2929-0-98781000-1508105020_thumb.png

Thanks for the update.  There must of been a great urgency with the new jackpot, to push out everything out and retro fit late 4 quid jackpots. This is a unique conversion, I have to admit, I seriously thought it had to be a 3 reeler, staying true to the base machine.  Looking forward to this a lot, just for the gameplay.

Now if only the 20p roms for Cash Counter show up...

Statto

• Like 1

Now that would be great statto, how many of these MPU4 or bfms were upgraded and what were they

Ones I know of at this one blackjack

CAsh attraction

Cash explosion again I’ve a layout modified for this!

Cash connect

Sign in to follow this