Sign in to follow this  
Louie Bee

Different versions.

Have had a poke through my recent rips and found some that are different versions of what's already out there. there may be others I have like this but don't know the name.

Here we have...

OnLine_2p_74% Online.zip

RatRace - (maybe the same but over 3 files) RR.zip

post-3101-0-67195900-1506979918_thumb.jpg

Spotlight_V7 SpotlightV7.zip

post-3101-0-92474900-1506979963_thumb.jpg

Cashcade_10p SpotlightV7.zip

Thanks again to Gary :D

Cashcade10p.zip

• Like 5

Again, thanks ever so much for the roms.  Cashcade have been missing forever!  10p version of Windfall. :)

• Like 1

Again, thanks ever so much for the roms.  Cashcade have been missing forever!  10p version of Windfall. :)

But it is the 10p version of Cashcade... look at the pic ;)

Yeah.  I know it's the rom for Cashcade, mate.  Just saying that Cashcade, and Windfall are basically the same machine - just on different jackpots.  The rom works fine, by the way. :)

Have you got a rom for a machine called Solitaire?  It's an old VFS MPU3 machine I remember playing.

post-25-0-84397500-1506981539_thumb.png

Thanks again Louie. Another absolute classic that we have been wanting for many a year and thought we would never get. Very very much appreciated

thanks for these i hope we see a ploggy dx soon as miss the excellent quality layouts from him

• Like 1

Yeah.  I know it's the rom for Cashcade, mate.  Just saying that Cashcade, and Windfall are basically the same machine - just on different jackpots.  The rom works fine, by the way. :)

Have you got a rom for a machine called Solitaire?  It's an old VFS MPU3 machine I remember playing.

Ahh i get ya now. was thinking it's like sys80 where the 2P versions got different names, or was that dependent on who did the rebuild perhaps.

Sorry don't think I have Solitaire.

Thanks for the roms esp cashcade along with rat race was a favourite of yesteryear

Many thanks indeed for this recent load of ROMs.  I used to love Cashcade as a kid, 2p play £1.50 jackpot :)  BWB did some great games back in those days!

• Like 1

post-3530-0-52000700-1507039722_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice seeing those pictures of the VFS machines.

Do any of you have any pictures of machines that

VFS converted from Exchanges Unlimited cabinets.

Would love to recall the name of one I used to play

quite a bit back in the day.

The machine didn't have auto payout which is what I remember 

about it most for a small cab mpu3.

Sign in to follow this