Danno

BFM TEN UP (Electro)

Just starting to convert the schematic into a text document for MFME for this and having a crash course on DX'ing from a member here.

Probably will be the first DX of an Electro.

Thanks to the two members on here who have helped so far with this and thanks to Wizard for making Electro emulation possible.

post-4007-0-84502500-1505910342_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

My God - These were all over the place in Great Yarmouth, early 80's. Loved the "TING" every time the 4th reel went +10  :)

Definitely an iconic machine, can't wait  

• Like 2

Just starting to convert the schematic into a text document for MFME for this and having a crash course on DX'ing from a member here.

Probably will be the first DX of an Electro.

Thanks to the two members on here who have helped so far with this and thanks to Wizard for making Electro emulation possible.

I would just like to add (all credit due) that this originally came from ploggy and Pook (original pics was from MDS). They worked their magic for me when i was writing a sim. There's no point in releasing now we have the actual emulation (well soon we will ;)).

• Like 1

I would just like to add (all credit due) that this originally came from ploggy and Pook (original pics was from MDS). They worked their magic for me when i was writing a sim. There's no point in releasing now we have the actual emulation (well soon we will ;)).

I still think you should release your sim John in it's finished form

Can this be made to run on android. As me and Kim have been play testing Party Time before it's realease and it's been good. Even plays top reels the music the lot. Be great to see something like this on android :)

post-1852-0-51129100-1505992285_thumb.jpg

post-1852-0-83946200-1505992304_thumb.jpg

post-1852-0-55506800-1505992332_thumb.jpg

post-1852-0-74001000-1505992350_thumb.jpg

Well before my era but the lighting on the above image looks great and I'm sure it'll be a welcomed edition to mfme.