Sign in to follow this  
orchid

BARCREST + BIG SHOT - WIP

Probably played it but would never be able to remember.

Looking to be shaping up to be a corker.

Reels are looking something like now.   

J

wow that looks good.........cant wait for this one. :)

I played this machine frequently on 2p, £1.50 jackpot. We don't currently have the 2p play roms for this but I believe they are dumped and will be uploaded at some point.

Not interested in doing the 10p £3 version of this, I never played it but playing in the emulator it is exactly the same as the 2p play version just scaled down prizes.

J

Didn't initially realise the 2p roms weren't in the DAT, only 10p £3 roms at the moment, so this 2p play version is on hold.

J

I still loved the 2p rebuild by BWB. 

/me hides again to avoid being blasphemous.  :)

Looking forward to the layout J.

NQ.

Me too, I'm not working on the £3 version, not sure what to do at the minute, I've spent a great deal of time on the artwork, don't really want to convert it all to £3, not at the minute anyway.

Obviously the layout won't be released until the 2p roms turn up.  I could hack the £3 ones but I don't really want to be doing that to be honest.  I did start but other things came up and can't be arsed to get back into it.

J

Yeah, pity etc. Maybe I could re-do the decals for £3 jackpot version.   Don't really want to do that though as the artwork is all complete and I do a lot of extra photoshop work on the lamps.  Let me see what I can do.

J

Sign in to follow this