Sign in to follow this  
vectra666

Silva Reels £4

Coming soon this scorp1 classic

early thanks to netdent for the roms

Dad for the flyer i will be using and to ploggy for layout start help

been taking a age to work out the reels still not sure if the plums n oranges are the right way around

post-2929-0-22177200-1501192364_thumb.png

• Like 1

Looking forward to it. Good to see these classic machines being emulated. Thanks for the update

been taking a age to work out the reels still not sure if the plums n oranges are the right way around

It should be easy enough to work them out mate, if you can get it into free play mode.

you probably have the same image as me, and if so, you can clearly see there is plums and oranges on the reels.

e.g  reel 1 you have a 50p image , above that is a melon with 2 on, above that is a plum.

middle reel you have a 10p image with a 1 on

, above AND below is an orange,  reel 3  you have a 50p image, below that is an orange, above the 50p is an

bell and a plum.

so assuming you have it on free play, nudge in the plum on reel 1 and reel 3, then nudge in the middle reel till you get a win, i.e 3 plums.

then keep doing that till you have all the plum wins in, then repeat by doing the same for reels 1 and 3

.then it should be easy enough to place all the oranges too. good luck with the layout.

• Like 1

Coming along good although due to the flyer, not the clearest should be ready in a day or two if I can workout the remaining lamps. I expect they're for the top logo and winplans, also I've home made the reels

post-2929-0-22753100-1501399686_thumb.png

• Like 2

Very early Scorp 1, I think. Does remind me of a few bell fruits of the time, but Im not 100% sure if I've ever played this. There was a Cash Blitz, and another that escapes me, (debut in the new coat hanger cab, an action bank clone..gahhh..can't remember it)

Looking very much forward to it.

Statto

its very early scorp same age as cashlines. even has a feature called it. the other machine could be nudge blitz

finished with it now although as said not the clearest but its a stage up from a classic layout.

there's a few (a dozen ) Lamps of  which i couldn,t place but it don,t affect the gameplay unless they light up oddly lol

just testing the layout, as said earlier reels homemade too

post-2929-0-59329600-1501447795_thumb.png

As far as i know, all Scorp 1's had the wider reels. This looks so sys 85. The first scorp 1 was cash explosion and that had the wider type reels.

You sure it's scorp 1?

I had a cash blitz with same type reels and that was sys 85.

If you go into lamp test and it has 7 strobes and 7 data's it's 100000000000000000000000% sys 85

Sign in to follow this