hitthesix

Bwb's cup final classic

Just started this one today, hopefully it will run properly once i get rid of the errors.

post-501-0-90679700-1498055253_thumb.jpg

Edited by hitthesix
  • Like 1

This one doesn't have the plasma display like 'Big Match', not bad little games, decent sound packages.

J

• Like 1

One of those machine, I've always hoped would be emulated. Be sure to tell Stardust.

• Like 3

Not sure if you have images, but if you check spa's drive there are some hi res images on there.

Good to see it getting done.

• Like 1

Looking forward to this one Seb, remember it well.

Some images here if you need em mate,was sent to me by guitar some time ago,originally from reel fruits.

Excellent, many thanks. :)

This has made my day (well apart from having a Toby carvery with the family)...

I've been waiting many-a-year for this and something I truly thought I would never see emulated.

I look forward to it eagerly HTS and wish you all the luck in ironing out any bugs. 

• Like 2

Wasn't there two versions of this? a token and a cash release.  Not much to look at, until you actually play.  The gameplay on the feature is very ingenious, with clever samples and loops.

Looking forward to this release.

Statto

Wasn't there two versions of this? a token and a cash release.  Not much to look at, until you actually play.  The gameplay on the feature is very ingenious, with clever samples and loops.

Looking forward to this release.

Statto

Was the skysport one, separate or did they sponsor a version?

Hopefully we will see a DX of this one day, but could be a tricky one, as the board is shaped and angled like Magnificent 7's. But this is the sort of machine, even a classic layout is exciting to see.

• Like 1

Was the skysport one, separate or did they sponsor a version?

Hopefully we will see a DX of this one day, but could be a tricky one, as the board is shaped and angled like Magnificent 7's. But this is the sort of machine, even a classic layout is exciting to see.

I think Skysport was the updated 10 quid all cash release.  Like you say, the upper glass would be a headache.  But very impressed with BWB at the time for the effort thrown in to make this an enjoyable game.  I do recall the main speaker located next to the cash tray.

Statto

This is taking the piss, after getting so far with it, the number reel seems to be correct (when on the feature) but!! when going lower than a ten 

and it lands on 4 e.g, you lose :hmm:

playing it in free play mode it spins in 3 red sevens, (some feature thing)  it holds for repeat, but!!! when nudging down to the same (3 red sevens)

it doesn't award anything :armsfolde

think it's one for chris maybe to look at.

unless i am missing something here.(  a brain probably)

maybe if someone has the reel images it would probably help, as i can see small numbers on every image on the reels.

You know this has some band aid thingy similar to bands of gold , play it again etc where boxed red sevens and normal red sevens do different things like repeat chance etc

You know this has some band aid thingy similar to bands of gold , play it again etc where boxed red sevens and normal red sevens do different things like repeat chance etc

Yeah i know that vecs,  it really is hard to suss out what is going on.

one minute you have  a win, get a hold, and nothing happens. :hmm:

looks like it could be an emu issue, as it won't play ball.

i will send it over to chris  later  if he would be so kind to have  a look at it.

News update.  it will run in v5.2     :)         massive thanks to wizard :clap:  :clap:

• Like 3