Sign in to follow this  
orchid

BWB - ORLANDO MAGIC (WIP) RELEASE

Started this, it's doing my head in, it works, then when I reload it, it just won't boot any longer.  So releasing it just in case someone wants to take a look at it.

Quirky little game back in the day.   These reels I just put in from the Blues Boys layout, I wouldn't have released it complete with these reels.  Would probably need to ask whoever did the original BB layouts.   Ploggy I think.

J

Orlando Magic (Bwb) Rom.zip

• Like 1

yep ploggy did blues boys for amber thanks for this part complete release maybe wizard could take a look at it maybe get it running

Edited by vectra666

Started this, it's doing my head in, it works, then when I reload it, it just won't boot any longer.  So releasing it just in case someone wants to take a look at it.

Quirky little game back in the day.   These reels I just put in from the Blues Boys layout, I wouldn't have released it complete with these reels.  Would probably need to ask whoever did the original BB layouts.   Ploggy I think.

J

That's a bug in the emu, been there since day 1 by the look of it. Fixed in the next release.

• Like 1

Oh that's great. Thought I might have been doing something wrong. Nice one

Bug in the bank switching

I've mentioned this before, but this was a cracking mid tech.  I've just played it on test, and exchanged for a Note Gambler feature..don't remember that..but fun to play once again.  The blues Boys reel symbols are almost correct, I think there was a pale red background to the reels, instead of blue.

Main feature gampley is similar to Projects The Roll, and can go nuts, when happy.

Statto

We had 2 in an arcade in ingoldmells that let you take a jackpot on a low down feature. Couple of weeks later the software had been updated.

J

Yeah it was an interesting machine.  Never played one on a higher stake than 5p play.  But we do have roms for 20p play.   

J

Sign in to follow this