Sign in to follow this  
hitthesix

Some proconn classics

As per title i have those  almost finished, and hope to have them done by easter weekend.

1. is  super bars  ( project coin) 20p/£6

2. is simply the best , maybe pcp?   20p/  Â£6

3. golden touch eclipse                   20p/£6

4.mega money  (project coin)   20p/ £4.80p hacked rom)  thanks to orchid)

mega money 20p/£6.

post-501-0-85370600-1491035460_thumb.jpg

post-501-0-64676100-1491035467_thumb.jpg

post-501-0-73091000-1491035475_thumb.jpg

post-501-0-70398500-1491035483_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Looking forward to them - at last some oldies - I might redownload the emulator now :)

• Like 2

Thanks richy, strange one this as 4 reels spin on start up , but only 3 ever come into play.

i am wondering if this has overlays of some sort on the reels, as sometimes it doubles the ( x's wins) i.e you get £4 instead of £2.

so i have added double xx on some that do.

I added a 4th reel to my Hot Spots layout and when you nudge one of the other reels the 4th also moves a symbol.   It doesn't use a 4th reel, maybe some kind of code remnant or some kind of test.

J

Happens on a few lo techs I've worked on, I thought I was running sevens above on one unknown rom at first.

J

I added a 4th reel to my Hot Spots layout and when you nudge one of the other reels the 4th also moves a symbol.   It doesn't use a 4th reel, maybe some kind of code remnant or some kind of test.

J

You say it moves when you nudge the other reels, in that case I'd say it was some kind of nudge reel which they took out of the program last minute similar to blue moon maybe??

You say it moves when you nudge the other reels, in that case I'd say it was some kind of nudge reel which they took out of the program last minute similar to blue moon maybe??

The 4th reel stays static on this layout, really is a strange one tbh.

so the reels must have  some overlay or as orchid says perhaps a wild symbol.

Sign in to follow this