alex74

Jpm Fortune Trail (classic)

Well I finally plucked up the courage to take the roms out of my machine and read them a few weeks back. Here is a classic of a great 2p machine from Jpm. the little brother of Mystery Spin and Mystery Trail. A really nice game to play with the excitement of a 4th reel "the mystery reel" to determine your feature. It also every now and then enjoys a 2up and 2up gamble from 40p pears to £1.50. The middle reel is full of plums one with a 4, one with a 3 one with a 2 and some with a 1 so you are often best letting that reel go free when offered holds. A really nice game from Jpm this. Unfortunately this runs mute in the current emulator but still great to be able to play this on PC.   Hope you enjoy it

Alex

fortunetrail2.bmp

Fortunetrail.rar

Edited by alex74
  • Like 4

anyone found any high res pictures of fortune trail? which could help for a dx

???

anyone found any high res pictures of fortune trail? which could help for a dx

Maybe know of one tucked away...

post-3101-0-90627200-1532037390_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

found it...

IMG_20180913_173437325.thumb.jpg.0fdf44a39e8ab6a1b58d4476cc0217c1.jpg

more pics in zip...

FT.zip

Edited by Louie Bee
  • Like 1

Some nice pictures there, mate.  Might be able to get something done with them.  Not much happening at the moment, so I'll see what I can do. :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ploggy said:

Some nice pictures there, mate.  Might be able to get something done with them.  Not much happening at the moment, so I'll see what I can do. :)

this is one of my top 10 all time favorite machines.....its making me feel like a kid again, just from looking at the pics!!!

ill look forward to the DX...nice one @ploggy  :)