stevelancett

Bell-Fruit Bell Trail

Looks very black box. From a 2003 film called what a girl wants. Spotted by kim as I'm playing black boxes for reel ;)

post-1852-0-75320400-1410708026_thumb.jpg

post-1852-0-05719900-1410708080_thumb.jpg

Edited by stevelancett

Nice one. I could of had a bell trail. Like a prat I did not bother :)

Was it the one from the Boat?

I did the same mate, I had the two Upstairs Downstairs and pulled out of the Bell Trail, could kick myself now.

Bell Trail was a far better machine but like many great Bell Fruit machines,Ruined by a conversion.

Very nice early blackbox Steve. Wasnt there one on the Duke of Lancaster a few years ago ?

Its the missing link between 21up and Double It. So i now have all 4 in a line . Its the first in the taller cab 😊

And yes Nick.  Its off the ship . I decided at the time to go with the gowerpoint. But was out my depth at that time. I ended selling the gowerpoint for 99p after paying £165 with courier for it. But by that time this had gone to pershore.  Now its going Steve's Fruity's 😉

• Like 1

Ah the same one ! So the only one kown upto now then .

Of course.  Ron said loads got converted because most sites didn't like the 4 reel set up . Most got turned to these . A 3 reel with nudge add like nudge Climber 😊

Screenshot_20191231-020402_Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, stevelancett said:

And yes Nick.  Its off the ship . I decided at the time to go with the gowerpoint. But was out my depth at that time. I ended selling the gowerpoint for 99p after paying £165 with courier for it. But by that time this had gone to pershore.  Now its going Steve's Fruity's 😉

Steve - what was the Gowerpoint? Was it that Oranges & Lemons shite??

Yes it was. It sold for 99p. I just said take it. I didn't take the 99p. Ive never seen hyde or hair since 🙂

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, stevelancett said:

Yes it was. It sold for 99p. I just said take it. I didn't take the 99p. Ive never seen hyde or hair since 🙂

i no the feeling mate people seem to forget the favours you do them 😈 even when its free

but what goes around comes around 💣

1 minute ago, stonyat421 said:

i no the feeling mate people seem to forget the favours you do them 😈 even when its free

but what goes around comes around 💣

It was a odd one Tony. I put the orange and lemon on Ebay when the auctions used to stay on. But no one bidded. And 1 bid near the end. But wzsnt anyone i knew when it was picked up.  I had just been thrown out and some machines had to go. I sold screen play the same time 

4 minutes ago, stevelancett said:

It was a odd one Tony. I put the orange and lemon on Ebay when the auctions used to stay on. But no one bidded. And 1 bid near the end. But wzsnt anyone i knew when it was picked up.  I had just been thrown out and some machines had to go. I sold screen play the same time 

id say a member on here sending his mate to collect 🙈

I've no idea.  It was 7 years ago.  I would love to see a video of it working.  Saving them is more important than the money in my eyes.  I was too naive and out of my depth then. Would be very different now 😊

Really nice steve .an absolute rare beaut and in lovely condition too .love that reel squeal too 😉👍😁.

Its not similar.  Thats a Reel Gambler.  Totally different machine.  Just similar cabinet 😊