sulzerned

bellfruit "superclimber " blackbox

hi  fellas  I had  to  get  this  little  beauty  up and  running  today with  the  help of  steve lancett  . I got it  from the  Northampton  raid  but  up to  now  have  nt  had  chance  to   test  it  . we  apart from a  few  minor  faults  its  a  fully  working  machine  and  im well chuffed  to  have  one  in the  collection . in the  vid  I get  two  jp  s    so  hope  you  like  it  . I apologise  for the  30p light  being  out  (faulty  connection ) and  I do get  the  match a  win feature  but  only  just  as  I put  the  camera  down for  a  moment  ! 

Nice machine there Nick and nice Vid. If you ever want to get rid I'm first dibs :)

Very nice Nick. Have to say we never had any of these types of machines in Cheltenham back in the day. What period would this have originally dated? It has clearly been upgraded to a £3 jackpot. You have it looking in fantastic condition.

Gazza

will bare  you  in mind dan but  this  one  is  a  keeper  for  now 

gaz  I would say  81-82   as  sys 83  was  of  coarse  1983  . these were the  later  blackbox  machines  so were  running  up  against  barcrest  mpu3  and jpm sru /sys80 . they were  made  to  replace  the  firecrackers  and  suchlike I should  imagine as  bellfruit  were a  little behind  when compared  to  the  the  other  big  two . 

very similar to  two step  al in fact id  say it  was  a  clone  . however  the  other two  blackbox  machines  like  this  are  very  different   as  one  has  a  autonudge  and  reel spin to  win  and  unlimited  nudges  ! cant  wait to  get  them up and  running  .

i got a question , are these sounds only used on this machine ? as soon as i watched the video i remember playing a machine with these sounds sometime in  my youth :)

ha ha crazy

Bloomin Heck Nick your well n truly living the fruit machine dream :wub:

love and remember these sounds so well from when we lived in the pub , absolute cracker glad you managed to get the vital parts to get this baby running

:clap:

i got a question , are these sounds only used on this machine ? as soon as i watched the video i remember playing a machine with these sounds sometime in my youth :all the later blackbox machines have These sort of sound s but they vary slightly from machine to machine .

ha ha crazy

Bloomin Heck Nick your well n truly living the fruit machine dream :wub:

love and remember these sounds so well from when we lived in the pub , absolute cracker glad you managed to get the vital parts to get this baby running

:clap:

cheers stef , you ll have to pop round and have a blast on it . Livin the dream -most definatley !

Thanks for vid Ni(oCd)k, gotta say. I'm loving the blackbox action. I want one now :(

Another great looking machine Nick not one i remember

but sounds great :)

Thanks for vid Ni(oCd)k, gotta say. I'm loving the blackbox action. I want one now :(

bellfruit boy really should have one in his collection ! Your welcome for a blast on mine anytime john .

Very nice Nick. Looks like a really nice machine. A good addition to the collection. Well done on getting her going.

Nice one Nick

The gamble is harsh except when you went from £1.50 to £3.00

Very nice Nick! :)

Sound the same as Super Match which I used to play a lot.

Love the Strawberries on these Bell Fruit machines. :)

Yeh those sound s are really great . Always liked the bellfruit fruit symbol s too .

bellfruit boy really should have one in his collection ! Your welcome for a blast on mine anytime john .

Next time i come round i'm drinking beer and gonna sleep on the main arcade floor (whichever room that is at the time) :)

count me in on that,carlsberg please.to wash a chip butty down lol,great job dude,always good to see a machine saved.enjoy