Road Runner

Total number of machines owned by mecca members

2 for me  bug has bit  not gonna stop there i love my hobby . :) we could all create a traveling fair of fruit machines lol and go from town to town role up role up :clown:8)

now upto 31 machine s as ive added one more to the collection today , more about it on another thread another day . Also have a name cab

I know what you got, heard it on the street ;) ss

now upto 31 machine s as ive added one more to the collection today , more about it on another thread another day . Also have a name cab

A name cab, is that new? Never heard of a NAME cab ;)

1 pusher

1 change machine

2 video cabs

11 fruits

1 pontoon/hi-lo video game

And 1 more fruity yet to arrive. So 17 in total

1 pusher, 1 changer, 2 videos, and now 15 fruits, one of which is sold, and one other needs a new home.

What needs a new home?

1 pusher, 1 changer, 2 videos, and now 15 fruits, one of which is sold, and one other needs a new home.

you  rotter  mr  player  :lol: :lol: :lol:!  too many huggy bears  on the  street   ;) the  "name " has  now  been  edited :)

ive got 9 fruities,1 pusher,1 pinball,1 jukebox,2 german wall machines and a mega touch tabletop which is being sold.oh yes and my conveyor.so thats 16 .and seen plenty more i would like,problem is they take up more space than stamps lol

How the hell do you fit all those in your garage mate?

Has Nartin got a Name cab, I wonder?

bj

if he has it s copyright !

I've got 8 and anther 4 coming next month one being my most wanted

Club attraction can't wait!

so,when you get this machine what will your new mecca name be,as this one will be out dated :hmm:

Silver 7's. Hard choice but somethings got to go

Hi Vinny

Would this be the very silver 7's you got from that arcade in South Bank, I have just had a thought here its in the Super style cabenet, do you have the ability to copy the roms, as Silver 7's , Big 7 and Super Red Bar are essentaly the same game i could put those roms in my machine and have an electrocoin game, beer tokens avilible

Regards Cliff C

is anyone keeping count of where we have got to in the number of machines total members have ??

if he has it s copyright !

Nope nothing Name neither.......

Ask Dave if he has got one.  ;)