This Forum is for new members to Introduce themselves to the community, please give them a warm Mecca welcome. It is now necessary for any new members to do this before they can post in other forums, send pms, upload images etc.

Please also read the site rules here

I like this Pete ...might even help with those pesky spammers?

Perhaps old members should introduce themselves too?

Old as in over 50 John lol

Gasps in horror! I've got 8 months left before that  :lol:

Welcome to all new members in advance :D

i guess id like to say thx to pete  for the e-mail to guide me here as i didnt know.. 

Does a new member need to post here before the can view images in other posts?

Ronnie

Hi everyone, I'm Ben and I've recently acquired my first machine, a Monopoly Hot Property, that was for sale quite cheap. Found this forum when looking to find more info about, specifically more about the Scorpion 5 board powering it.

So yeah, Hi! :-)

Well what's the chances of that happening, 2 new members on same day both with the same machine, albeit on diff techs!

Hi and welcome Ben.

Hi from "J R"

Have been in gaming business 43 years and came across site when looking for picture of a machine.

I designed a lot of early coin-op video games and wrote quite a bit of software for Barcrest MPU3 and

MPU4 machines.  Now just operate in the West Country but have vaste amount of spares (components)

and am always scrapping machines so usually throw the lot away as no need to keep huge amount

of spares.   NOT trying to sell anything, but maybe can help a few people along the way.  Electronic

knowledge hasn't diminished with age!  Only trouble is time is short, so any replies may take a little

while.

Hi from "J R"

Have been in gaming business 43 years and came across site when looking for picture of a machine.

I designed a lot of early coin-op video games and wrote quite a bit of software for Barcrest MPU3 and

MPU4 machines.  Now just operate in the West Country but have vaste amount of spares (components)

and am always scrapping machines so usually throw the lot away as no need to keep huge amount

of spares.   NOT trying to sell anything, but maybe can help a few people along the way.  Electronic

knowledge hasn't diminished with age!  Only trouble is time is short, so any replies may take a little

while.

Welcome JR

Look forward to reading all those old memories :)

welcome to the MPU Mecca : :)

Big fan of the west country too :)

what sort of machines , im very interested im a bit of an early mpu 4 fan :) too

Edited by cyberbob

PS from "J R" I tried this page in Firefox 3 and wouldn't allow any editing etc.  Just for info

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.